September 12th, 2011, 03:35 PM #221
1. your favorite place to eat at Frozen Fury?
Tough one, probably Nathan's
2. What is your opinion on the new home / road jerseys?
The home one kinds of sucks too much black in the logo on top of the black jersey. Love the away one.
3. What is the most valued item that has been passed down to you by your family
hmm tough one, probably my dad's sperm which fertilized my mom's egg. My dad always says "You're my little squirt."
1. Jersey Girl, Jersey dog or Jersey's Pizza?
2. When travelling cross country, do you prefer to travel by Plane, train or automobile?
3. Motel 6 yay or nay with explanation please.
September 12th, 2011, 03:54 PM #222
Originally Posted by mitchrock
2) depends which country, europe and china both have good trains. For US on travelling vacations I probably prefer car. But if it's a destination trip plane
3) Yay if I'm never coming back, nay if I'll be there for more than one night. I'm getting to old for that ****
1. Have you ever had a Tangwich?
2. When was the last time you saw someone actually use a briefcase? (in real life, not a movie)
3. Zoo's or Aquariums? Your personal favorite if you have one?
September 12th, 2011, 05:53 PM #223
1. no and that sounds gross.
Originally Posted by jammer06
2. my husband uses one everyday. i bought him a zegna briefcase as his grad gift when he completed law school.
3. aquariums. i wanted to be a marine biologist before my mom talked me out of it. monterey's is fantastic. i'll always back the places that do a good job of rehabilitating animals and preserving their ecosystem otherwise i've been to a few zoos that depressed me because it didn't look that way.
1. marry, fling, kill? sally jesse raphael, ricki lake, jenny jones.
2. name a sport that comes second to you behind hockey. what athlete/team is your favorite?
3. if you had were to become an ex-patriate, where would you go?
September 12th, 2011, 06:48 PM #224
1.kill, kill and kill (several times if necessary).
2. there is no other sport.
1. boxers or briefs?
2. farthest you've ever traveled to see a hockey game?
3. jennifer aniston or angelina jolie?
September 12th, 2011, 10:20 PM #225
September 12th, 2011, 10:46 PM #226
September 13th, 2011, 03:40 AM #227
1. my dad used to have a cool record collection. or at least it was cool by the standards of what they listen to now... i took a couple 45s from his collection--fleetwood mac "gold dust woman" and tom petty "breakdown". the rest i either damaged when i was little and didn't know any better or they just suck. i can't stand the viet pop they listen to. very cheesy albeit successful franchise.
Originally Posted by orpheus
2. walls - it depends. i had to have light blue in my bedroom though, very relaxing and blue is my favorite.
cars - black.
clothes - black.
3. any kind of chick lit.
1. marry, fling, kill? -- sarah jessica parker, anne hathaway, jennifer love hewitt (there's a theme there... neighhhhh).
2. mints or gum?
3. if you were to get a tattoo, what would it be of?
September 13th, 2011, 05:50 AM #228
1.Hmmm ....marry = Anne Hathaway , Kill= SJ Parker , Fling/**** JL Hewitt.
Originally Posted by lunchbox
Though in reality I would give everything to anyone of those girls! yeah I am a bit of a loser otherwise know as a hockey fan and trainspotter when it comes to anything nerdy.
2. mints but gum for long type journeys and/or long waits
3. Tats? Not a fan at all but if I had to get something it would be some sort of HR Geiger thing on my ass .
Obviously I don't have any but at least that would not be as generic as a rose or a butterfly or a tribal tat
somewhere very obvious. My favorite tat on girl? About 20 years ago my best friend had a GF who was a stripper and she
had a USDA Choice tat very near her "area" which I thought was very funny.
1. Mac or PC and why?
2. Iphone or Android and why?
3. People or Animals and why?
September 13th, 2011, 10:16 AM #229
1. PC. I have used both, but have never liked Mac or Apple. Working with displays for large screens, it seems like I need about 5 or 6 adapters to match all the possible Mac outputs. I also think they are way overpriced.
Originally Posted by Shackleford
2. Android. I want flash, and as I said, pretty much hate Apple.
3. People. Actually this is pretty much a toss up, but at least at this point in my life, I don't have responsibility for anyone other than myself. I love spending time with my son and his wife, and I enjoy seeing my friends. But I also have the freedom to take off at a moments notice, and with my work, sometimes that is how it needs to be. I do love animals in the wild, just don't want any pets.
1. Have you had your 15 minutes of fame? If so, please reveal.
2. Instigator Rule. Yay or Nay?
3. You have a million dollars, but must spend it in 24 hours, with no monetary value gained at the end of that period. What you do with the cash?
September 13th, 2011, 06:07 PM #230
1. Nope. Perhaps if I wasn't lazy and a serious procrastinator I would have written something I could sell.
Originally Posted by DougW8
3. Give it to my family. Of course I could get off on a technicality and say deposit it in the bank since any interest accrued would not come in 24 hours.
1. Sean Connery with a pristine vagina or Megan Fox with a serious erection?
2. One Kings player you'd love to hang out with for a day.
3. Have you ever played hockey?