2. my sister-in-law gets fresh from the farm eggs. whenever we visit, i eat them overeasy with the runny yolks everyday. it's bunches of times tastier than the ones in the store.
3. i try not to spend so much on toys actually. at her age, they have no idea what costs what and are easily captivated with simple things like a box. with that said, i got her a portable dvd player for the car ($60) so she won't throw a tantrum while i'm trying to drive. and that's probably the most expensive single item i can think of that's hers. that will usually keep her busy for the full 90 minutes. at home though, i'll seriously just give her a box or crayons or stickers or bubblewrap (something she doesn't get to play with ALL the time so that i can do what i need to do without being bothered). or i'll put sesame street on.
i'll use obtlmt's questions since those got skipped over, thanks to me:
1. Best jerseys - current and all-time?
2. Worst jerseys - current and all-time
3. Who would you most rather rather punch - Tony LaRussa, Bill Bellichick or Phil Jackson?