Coconut Palm Juice you can only find in Asian supermarkets.
Depends on the person?
What was the last good book you read?
What's an invention you're really looking forward to?
Why don't more people post in the Media Forum?
I just read "The Lorax" for the first time with my son.
Vrankol's Movie Quiz is just too darn hard.
1. What would you like to say as your last words?
2. What is one thing that you've learned today (or yesterday)?
3. Best fast food?
2. Hard Knocks = awesome show
3. Does Chipotle count? If not then Del Taco
1. What's your favorite joke?
2. When you enter the shower do you let the cold water run out first like a pussy or dive right in like a man?
3. Which famous person would you most like to have sex with?
Sky diving. Not sure what wing suit diving is exactly (sounds like flying squirrels).
Never been to either, but I'd go with Big Sur first.
1) One moment in Kings history that you would change (other than McSorely in '93).
2) Biggest regret in life
3) Favorite age (say how old you are and what part of your life has been your favorite so far).
Getting involved in drugs and alcohol at a too young of age
Mid Teens was wonderful...14-16 though in some aspects the previous item notwithstands. Early 30s was fantastic as well but have very little to complain about currently though even as Im in my young 40s I still play hockey and rollerblade with my kids and wife and really am truly blessed with family and friends across the board.
Favorite Beatle Album
If you could only eat 1 fruit and 1 vegetable the rest of your what would they be....
Your on a desert island and can only have 1 book....
plums and broccoli
The Stand by Stephen King
If you changed careers, would it be for passion or money?
How many concerts have you seen with your favorite musical artist?
What would you want people to say about you at your funeral?
I've seen my favorite band, Tiger Army, 10 or 11 times. And yes, they're still awesome every single time.
Honestly, I just hope people would say that I made them laugh.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
What is your favorite season and why?
If you could take a year off to go traveling, where would you go?
Winter, because I love cold nights.
I'd start in England and work my way east.
What do you think is your biggest accomplishment to date?
If you could have any vehicle, regardless of cost, what would it be?
What is your favorite food?
The Dionkey and Sheep party I've organized for this year's Frozen Fury
A Ford Pinto!
Rooster's Pepperoni Pizza.
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Spocker, shocker or mini-van?
What do you do?