November 13th, 2011, 08:29 PM #401
November 14th, 2011, 07:28 AM #402
1. Family Guy - The episode where Peter does something, then compares it to something that happened in the 1980's or 1400's.
Originally Posted by orpheus
2. Was at best buy yesterday returning my iphone 4S case that cracked when I bumped it on my front door, told them that this guy at another best buy cracked it putting it on my phone. New case + refund = James Bond.
3. I like feeling like a woman.
Sonofa....GIVE ME MORE TIME!
1. You know I totally meant my #3 answer to be "I like feeling up my woman" right?
2. What is 3 + 8 + 3 - 7 + 48 - 42 + 18 - 183 + 98 = ?
3. When U2 released their Joshua Tree album, who was their producer?
November 14th, 2011, 07:09 PM #403
1. No :(
Originally Posted by mark1178
3. Daniel Lanois and Brian Eno
1. Favorite section at staples center?
2. Blood In, Blood Out or American Me?
3. Any addictions?
November 17th, 2011, 12:50 AM #404
1. pr15. sure, i get the general tools who talk incessantly throughout the game, but it's roomy, we're on the aisle, i can get single malt scotches and chili cheese fries there, and it's close enough so that i can see without my glasses but far enough so that i can see the play. center ice, too!
Originally Posted by borinka99
2. i don't watch either. right now, i'm all about boardwalk empire.
3. i wouldn't call 'em addictions because i can stop if i really want to: coffee, booze, buying records and fancy knickers. the first, i had cut out completely for a long while because i wondered if it was messing my metabolism up (it wasn't). then i picked it back up because i was only getting 2-3 hr blocks of sleep at a time but now that my kid sleeps through the night, i just drink a cup a day because i like the taste. i'm not entirely happy if i skip a day, but i get used to it if i eventually go a few days without. same with booze, i've cut back a lot when i needed to and now i just have it on weekends or special occasions so as not to consume too many empty calories. right now, i'm cutting back on shopping just to save money and spend it on the holidays, home improvements and traveling.
1. you're at a mexican food place, what do you order?
2. what's the most you've ever spent on ebay?
3. who in the nhl has the best moustache for movember?
November 17th, 2011, 10:03 AM #405
November 17th, 2011, 10:35 AM #406
1. Have you seen any of the ESPN 30 for 30 documentaries? Nope. Espn dumped hockey so I dumped ESPN.
2. Ever been ripped off by an online purchase? Yes by Barnes and Noble. Wished they went BK instead of Borders.
3. Favorite tie knot? A full or double windsor. When I dress up, I try to be one SEXXXXY MITCH!
1. Today is my birthday, what are you getting me?
2. If you could choose any commentator and analyst for the Kings telelvised games, would you stick with Bob and Jim? If not, who?
3. How will you celebreate the Kings win over the Ducks tonight?
November 17th, 2011, 03:10 PM #407
1. VHS Videos of Godzilla vs King Kong, Lancelot Link - Season 4, Escape from the Planet of the Apes, and Every Which Way You Can, starring Ruth Gordon.
Originally Posted by mitchrock
2. I will keep them. I would feel really bad if the Kings won the cup and they weren't there to share in the celebration.
3. Just like I did last night: Slight fist pump and then immediately walking out of the room, Herb Brooks style.
1. If you have or get a boat, what will you name it?
2. What was your first job?
3. If you get to remake Star Wars, who will you get to direct and who will play the lead roles?
November 18th, 2011, 11:43 PM #408
1. Baby Beluga. For some reason or another, that name just popped into my name, lol. I must be in a Raffi kind of mood.
Originally Posted by MaxwellSmart
2. Something akin below a full time teacher's aide. Like the aide of the teacher's aide. Hahaha! I basically, had to help the students with their work (there were kindergarteners), help around the classroom (think: set this up, clean that, blah, blah) and help take care of the kids during lunch and recess. What I do remember from that job was that some of the kids were super brats and one of them bit in the arm when I told to stop throwing the ball at others. Meh.
3. You know, I have been sitting on said question for a day, lol, and it might look like a cop out (it sorta is), but I just cannot think of could replace the actors in the original SW. It's not a perfect movie, but those three main actors just had perfect chemistry with one another. And some movies just can't get remade, darnit!
1. Favorite Muppet?
2. What are you getting me for my birthday next month? :P
3. What famous person would you like to spend time with? What would you ask him/her/it? What would you do?
November 19th, 2011, 12:32 AM #409
November 19th, 2011, 07:17 AM #410
1. who do you go/talk to when something weighs heavily on you?
2. which do you prefer? an arena sized concert or a small club show?
3. name one touristy place you avoid like the plague.
1. No one other than my self and talk it over with my wife
2. small club
3. other than a hockey game, I avoid anything that even looks like it could turn into a live bait tank.
1. Will you come over and clean the snow off my driveway and roofs
2. Do you enjoy Saturday morning westerns on Encore Western channel as much as I do?
3 I think lesgardiens should be inducted into the LGK HOF this year. Who do you think should be inducted and why?