1. If you're willing to pay me in Jack Daniels, I'll be there by 10:00 a.m with shovels, a snowplow, and other tools. And if it seems weird that someone living in a non snow zone would have such things, well, that's because I always like to be prepared, hence the extra wazoo that I carry just in case. :D
2. I don't watch Encore Western on Saturday mornings. :P Still, I do enjoy a good Western. I don't know how many times I watched Stagecoach because so many of my school teachers grew up John Wayne. A good John Ford/John Wayne Western hits the spot and it allows me imagine what it was like back then, and by that, I don't mean the Western era, but the first half of the 20th century when movie Westerns were in their golden era. Hahaha! Maybe, I should watch Westerns on Saturday mornings. :P
3. Yes. I have a hard time answering this question because I don't know who else would be eligible on top of my head. But hey, I am a potential candidate, beyond dark horse I know, but one can dream, no?
1. A good thing that happened today?
2. If would place a personal ad, hahaha, what would the opening line be?
3. Something that a lot of people around you seem to know about that you are clueless in? Something that you know a lot that others around do don't?