Click Here!
Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 747
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Interview The Person Below You Game!

  1. #511
    1st Scoring Line Shackleford's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,607
    Liked
    215 times
    Karma
    1039572
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x-wingcamewest View Post
    1. Are you a pyromaniac?


    1.Well, If I see a puddle of it somewhere I do tend to step over it or go around it. Does that make me pee shy?

    2.Is it some law or something, that nation wide, there must be at least one bubble headed bleach blond, on every local news cast?

    3. How old were you when you figured out Santa would never be able to get his fat ass down your chimney? Or, AAAAAUUUHHH! you realized you didn't have a chimney?
    1. No, Pee- shy is not being able to go when people are in a public restroom with you especially some one you know.

    2. Yes , didn't you get the memo

    3. About 6 or 7 I guess ?

    New Ones!

    1. Who or what is the next major move the Kings make if the losses continue?
    2. What do you do when there is a bathroom attendant in an establishment where you least expect it?
    (Yeah I am looking at you ESPN zone ) Tip once? Tip every time? Ignore?
    3. Do you decorate your house/apartment for the holidays if there are no children living with you?

  2. #512
    mmmmm Taco's jammer06's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,712
    Liked
    6806 times
    Karma
    389497462
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shackleford View Post
    1. Who or what is the next major move the Kings make if the losses continue?
    2. What do you do when there is a bathroom attendant in an establishment where you least expect it?
    (Yeah I am looking at you ESPN zone ) Tip once? Tip every time? Ignore?
    3. Do you decorate your house/apartment for the holidays if there are no children living with you?
    1) Going out in a blaze of glory DL trades Ron Hextall for a bag of pucks!
    2) There was a bathroom attendant at a wedding reception with an open bar, I kept tipping him with free drinks
    3) Hells yeah, the christmas beer tree is honored any time I get a chance!

    1: Whats worse a parent or sibling walking in on you with your SO, or a child? (for me child by far, didn't even notice anything, just crawled into bed with us)
    2: Whats the biggest Xmas tree you or your parents ever got? Did you have to decorate it?
    3: Do you buy Xmas presents for your pets? Do they open them?

  3. #513
    Dolphins Hate Sharks! orpheus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,031
    Liked
    7854 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    1: Whats worse a parent or sibling walking in on you with your SO, or a child? (for me child by far, didn't even notice anything, just crawled into bed with us)
    2: Whats the biggest Xmas tree you or your parents ever got? Did you have to decorate it?
    3: Do you buy Xmas presents for your pets? Do they open them?

    1. I would say a child just on principle, but it's probably awkward for anyone who walks in, unless there are some pervy family members, who stay to watch, and then raise numbers like they are watching the ski jump in the Winter Olympics.
    2. Nothing too big. Seven feet, maybe? And yeah, it was decorated, but sans the artificial snow.
    3. No. Why should a pet get more gifts than me? *cries*


    1. A favorite set of lines from a song?
    2. Something about your body/face that you might change? Something that you really like?
    3. Favorite sweater?
    Only by living absurdly is it possible to break out of this infinite absurdity.
    -Julio Cortazar

  4. #514
    All Star x-wingcamewest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,578
    Liked
    3048 times
    Karma
    4330321
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)

    Default

    1. A favorite set of lines from a song?
    2. Something about your body/face that you might change? Something that you really like?
    3. Favorite sweater?

    1. "Where's that confounded bridge"?

    2. I might shave my beard off again. My penis.

    3. Don't own any sweaters, just sweat shirts. I get them from The Territory Ahead, and they wear well and have a pocket for pens, notes, or my smokes.

    1. How has this 60 fwy closure thingy affected your day, commute, ect. How are you dealing with it ?

    2. What charities to you directly or indirectly support?

    3. I just can't get into Christmas this year. Have you ever had a meh, attitude about it and how did that work out?

  5. #515
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,487
    Liked
    1259 times
    Karma
    1125100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x-wingcamewest View Post
    1. How has this 60 fwy closure thingy affected your day, commute, ect. How are you dealing with it ?

    2. What charities to you directly or indirectly support?

    3. I just can't get into Christmas this year. Have you ever had a meh, attitude about it and how did that work out?
    1. hasn't affected me at all since i hardly ever drive out that way. it's still closed?
    2. i donated a couple hundy to the avon walk for breast cancer because a close friend's mom was diagnosed with it this year. i also donated more than a couple hundy to the japan earthquake relief fund. i'd like to donate my time to something like make a wish, it's a personal debt i've felt for the last 13 yrs since they did something for my brother, but i feel like i have such little time for myself these days. i suppose i can try when my kid is older and i've got less time demands.
    3. i might've felt "meh" about it before, but it's been a while. i think this year, i've felt a mix. part of me is "meh" about it because normally, we go to my in-laws' place for christmas every year but my husband's mom is really ill and it looks like she might still be in the hospital on christmas day. it's a big bummer because we don't really know what to get them for christmas (if they'll even be in the mood to observe it) and we don't know if or when we'll visit. on the other hand, it's fun to make it special for the kid so we got a tree, decorated the house, will make a special festive dinner, open presents, etc. so having a kid, i'd say, makes me more likely to do things i wouldn't do if it were just me and the husband.


    1. have you ever passed out? what made you do it?
    2. your favorite dictator?
    3. are you done christmas shopping yet?

  6. #516
    1st Scoring Line Shackleford's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,607
    Liked
    215 times
    Karma
    1039572
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE


    1. have you ever passed out? what made you do it?
    2. your favorite dictator?
    3. are you done christmas shopping yet?[/QUOTE]

    1. Yes , I don't remember ?!!!!!
    2. Handsome "Dick" Manitoba
    3. Not really but not worried either.

    New ones

    1. Apart from a Kings jersey , what is your favorite NHL team jersey?

    2. Favorite Stooge?

    3. Charlize Theron or Scarlett Johanson?

  7. #517
    Im dumb, I'll prove it mark1178's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,961
    Liked
    1918 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shackleford View Post
    1. Apart from a Kings jersey , what is your favorite NHL team jersey?

    2. Favorite Stooge?

    3. Charlize Theron or Scarlett Johanson?
    1. Chicago Blackhawks, always loved their jerseys, their timeless.
    2. Curly.
    3. It was Charlize until Scarlett did Iron Man 2

    1. Best Batman artist?
    2. Jae or Jim Lee?
    3. Do you know how much of a pain in the buttocks it is to clean a mac mighty mouse?

  8. #518
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,262
    Liked
    17238 times
    Karma
    1094100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    269 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark1178 View Post
    1. Best Batman artist?
    2. Jae or Jim Lee?
    3. Do you know how much of a pain in the buttocks it is to clean a mac mighty mouse?
    1. Neal Adams.
    2. Jim is better, but I like Jae, too.
    3. Nope.


    1. Where do you get your news from?
    2. Who is your favorite politician?
    3. Lots of awesome movies coming out before X-Mas. Which one are you looking forward to the most?

  9. #519
    Elegant Diehard's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,472
    Liked
    992 times
    Karma
    1195000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    1. Where do you get your news from?
    2. Who is your favorite politician?
    3. Lots of awesome movies coming out before X-Mas. Which one are you looking forward to the most?
    1. ESPN, Reddit
    2. Biden
    3. Not particularly excited about any one particular film, I guess I'm mildly curious about the remake of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I'm most looking forward to Django Unchained next Christmas

    1. Favorite current TV Show?
    2. What's the funniest thing you've done while wasted?
    3. Emma Watson or Emma Roberts?

  10. #520
    Dolphins Hate Sharks! orpheus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,031
    Liked
    7854 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
    1. Favorite current TV Show?
    2. What's the funniest thing you've done while wasted?
    3. Emma Watson or Emma Roberts?

    1. This is hard because I hardly watch the telly despite people not believing me, lol. Honestly, I don't go out of my watch anything that isn't hockey related. :/
    2. Funny to me or to those around? My Drunken karaoke impression of Lady Gaga, maybe?
    3. Emma Watson. I had to Google the name Emma Roberts to see what she looks like.


    1. One song that works well when covered by different people? One that should never be covered?
    2. How often do you tend to have nightmares? And how do you usually react?
    3. Worst horror movie ending?
    Only by living absurdly is it possible to break out of this infinite absurdity.
    -Julio Cortazar

Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28