January 9th, 2012, 07:25 PM #561
January 9th, 2012, 10:27 PM #562
1. I remember when the new Star Wars movies came out I developed a huge crush on Natalie Portman, I had a dream where I was kissing her
2. Every now and then I listen to Phil Hendrie, sometimes when I'm bored I'll turn on ESPN radio
3. An HDTV for my PS3
1. Name your current celebrity crush
2. What did you want to be when you grew up as a child?
3. Would you rather be blind or deaf and why?
January 10th, 2012, 10:34 AM #563
January 11th, 2012, 04:48 AM #564
1. Have you ever sharted when you are out and about somewhere such that you couldn't get to a bathroom quickly - how did you react?
2. Death penalty, yes or no, and why?
3. If you were NHL Commissioner, what is the first rule change you would make/suggest?
Yes. I believe there are crimes that one needs to sacrifice their lives for. I think keeping someone in solitary for 20-30 years messing what for the most part, (after that much time), are useless appeals, are cruel and unusual. I believe the sentence should be carried out say, with in 4-5 yrs at the most. And it should be hanging, in the public square, so all could see. And by hanging I don't mean being dropped 6 ft and having your neck broke. The rope should be put around ones neck, and they are hauled up off their heels and they choke to death. But that is just me.
I would do what I could to get rid of the shoot out and pity points.
1. How you enjoying this summer weather?
2. Regardless of how this roller coaster ride of a season ends up, will you still go to FF next fall?
3. I think pro's should not play in the Olympics. If I was an NHL owner, I would not allow my players to go to these type of games where they may be injured. What are your thoughts? and why.
January 11th, 2012, 07:40 AM #565
1. By staying inside where my AC works.
Originally Posted by x-wingcamewest
2. If I still lived in Los Angeles and a guaranteed seat on orpheus' lap, yes.
3. I agree, I enjoyed it when it was a bunch of no-names showing up. Not that I watch a lot of World Hockey games, but I'd probably watch it more if there were a bunch of prospects in it instead of everyone in teh NHL and a bunch of nobody's.
1. Do you believe in God?
2. Good, now that you do believe in me, why are you always saying my name in vain?
3. You don't believe in me huh, so where do you think you'll end up? Tree hugger..
January 11th, 2012, 11:25 AM #566
1. Which one? And no to all of them
Originally Posted by mark1178
2. I never say anything I don't mean
3. Worm food or dust in the wind - I haven't decided just yet but more than likely the cheapest option available
1. Why is Country music no longer Country music? I mean WTF happened?????
2. If the Kings were removed from the NHL what team would become your favorite? If there is a story behind your new fav, share.
3. Which era of SNL was the best and why - 70's, 80's, 90's, or 00's?
January 11th, 2012, 01:28 PM #567
1: Like all things it evolved and you liked an era or two. Right now I'm still enjoying it as well as some of the older stuff. Kind of wish Buck Owens was still kicking though, going to see him in Bakersfield was always a fun night.
Originally Posted by Stormy2213
2: Honestly don't know, there are teams I enjoy watching mainly because of groups of players, but that's non emotionally attached searching for good hockey that's being played. The Kings somehow entrapped me with this idea that one day they will play hockey that I will enjoy watching..... Maybe I should take up golf
3: Late 90's early 00's was good if only for the presidential debates (Strategery) as well as a few skits like the Bad Doctor (Can you help him, no but I can do the robot). I enjoyed them as well as the tail end of the celebrity jeopardies. (Anal bum covers)
1) Best beer league name for a hockey team?
2) When was the last time you took a test drive? Were you actually shopping for a car or just curious?
3) Dominos Little Cesars or Pizza hut? They all suck, which sucks the least but can get you a pie for under $10?
January 11th, 2012, 05:15 PM #568
1. The Headhunters
2. Earlier today, thinking of buying my mate's car
3. Pizza Hut, although I like Domino's crust. Little Caesar's sucks ass though.
1. What's the most you've ever lost gambling?
2. What website(s) do you visit daily (other than LGK)?
3. What's your favorite drink? (alcohol or non-alcohol)
January 11th, 2012, 07:34 PM #569
Originally Posted by Diehard
1. Ten dollars, maybe? Lol! I am not that much of a gambler, at least not with money, but I gamble with my life and well being all the time! :D
2. Hotmail, twitter, goodreads.com (really digging that one now), cracked.com, and this and that.
3. Alcoholic, Cuba Libre (rum & coke) and nonalcoholic Coffee! :D
1. One thing that you think it's weird that people don't do? For example, I think it's weird that there are people who don't drink coffee.
2. If money or availability would be no object, what famous work of art would you like to own?
3. Last class you took?
January 12th, 2012, 07:50 AM #570
1) I always attempt to fix something that's broken. Other people are just like trash it or hire someone. I don't care if its a DVD player that doesn't work all the sudden, clothes that have ripped, garbage disposal that's seized I figure I'm not going to make anything worse. If nothing else I'll learn how to take something apart. Of course after I've fixed things a few times I will reserve the right to trash it after it breaks the umpteenth time.
Originally Posted by orpheus
2) Probably the Trevi fountain. I'd leave it where it was and just scoop all the change out of it!
3) Does a Hockey class count? How about Lamaze? Did a baby CPR class as well. As for true classroom setting it's been over a decade and I think my last class was Concrete design III, or at least it was my final final.
1: Name a weird thing you do that's totally logical? For instance I record my gas mileage in a book in my car (as well as any time it gets an oil change, brakes or any other maintenance) every time I fill up. Other people do not do this judging by their reactions when I gas up and they are in my car.
2: A piece of "Art" that you would pay to destroy from the face of the earth as a farce?
3: If you were going to make a presentation what food would you default to bringing (everyone goes to the presentations with food)?