January 18th, 2012, 01:00 PM #581
uh oh, someone killed the thread. post questions, d00d.
January 19th, 2012, 11:43 AM #582
January 20th, 2012, 04:22 AM #583
someone needs to go over to marks house and kick him.
January 20th, 2012, 08:39 AM #584
Alright, **** it. Here:
1) What's your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
2) What's your favorite internet meme?
3) When you get to heaven, what's the first concert you want to see?
January 20th, 2012, 09:52 AM #585
1. Lime Rain
Originally Posted by adgy-san
2. Nope! Chuck Testa
3. A mash-up of Prince & The Revolution doing the Purple Rain tour combined with Radiohead's OK Computer tour.
1. What is your preferred method of coffee preparation and why?
2. Do you still have a landline phone?
3. Bono - douche bag or good guy?
January 20th, 2012, 01:50 PM #586
1) when I could drink it, black, mainly because I liked tasting the differences in the coffee. I'm not sure why but it was a talent I've cultivated and now I am enjoying learning more about wine tasting
Originally Posted by Stormy2213
2) Yes, after being in the midwest and back here the idea of a phone that doesn't need power to work is handy (I have the really really old school phones hooked up to it)
3) Egomaniac, but one with a purpose at least. In my book that puts him closer to good guy than douche. Its the egomaniacs without a purpose that I find total douche's
1: Best places for baby names? (Family, websites, friends whatever)
2: Have you ever fished off one of the Southern California Piers? Would you eat the catch?
3: Ski trip or beach vacation?
January 20th, 2012, 04:47 PM #587
1. music. mine's named after a song.
Originally Posted by jammer06
2. no and hell no. Toxic fish: On Southern California piers, warning that more fish species are tainted - Los Angeles Times
3. beach, for sure. i know there's a nearly nonexistent chance i will break my leg while laying out in the sun or even taking a dip in the water. the worst i've ever come across is the man o' war jellies in the mediterranean, but i got out of the water fast enough.
1. what's better swimming (in your opinion)? a sea, ocean or lake?
2. post one photo of (music) album art that you like.
3. what do you like to eat and/or drink on a rainy day?
January 20th, 2012, 07:51 PM #588
January 24th, 2012, 02:37 PM #589
1. If you could be any animal for one day what would you choose?
An Eagle or an Orca. Definitely something on top of the food chain
2. One movie from a favorite director or actor that you can't stand?
Spielberg's "Always". I don't mind the sappy moments with some of his films, but this film was the sappiest of sappy
3. One album that you always associate with a family member? One you always associate with school? One you always associate with a job? One you always associate with a friend?
Elton John's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road reminds me of my older brother as it was his favorite.
I remember every little detail buying my first album when i was in the 4th grade -- from what store it was, to picking it out from the rack, to handing it to the cashier, etc. It was the Beatles 62-66 (red album).
Linkin Park's Meteoric reminds me of my old job where we were playing it loud and our supervisor walked in to talk to my coworker. He yelled for us to turn it down, then mumbled something to my coworker friend asking if the singer was angry at something. We all started busting up under our breath.
1. What TV or movie character fits your personality the most?
2. What attribute do most people admire about you?
3. If you won $25,000 after taxes, what is the first thing that you would purchase, pay for, or donate to?
January 25th, 2012, 12:54 AM #590