Click Here!
Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 747
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Interview The Person Below You Game!

  1. #621
    All Star x-wingcamewest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,577
    Liked
    3046 times
    Karma
    4325321
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)

    Default

    3: Why the hell does X wake up so damn early?

    I was raised on a dairy farm in the Ann Arbor area of Mich. We had screaming cows with full udders. Been getting up at 4am ish all my life. I don't even own an alarm clock.

  2. #622
    Im dumb, I'll prove it mark1178's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,961
    Liked
    1918 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    1: Favorite Concert venue?
    2: I'm in China as I stated, Linsanity is big over here, I've had to do a massive catching up on that one. What the hell is the fascination with this guy?
    3: Why the hell does X wake up so damn early?
    1. Not much of a big stadium/concert venue kinda guy, prefer small bars and clubs. But, the Nokia theater in dallas is ok.
    2. He's the token Asian and he's playing basketball in the NBA. That's pretty much it.
    3. Early bird gets the worm. But he wakes up because he wants to beat me to answering posts.

    1. Which was a better song: Intro song to GI Joe the Movie or "You've got the touch" from Transformers: The Movie?
    2. Favorite memory of the Kings (Not the sacramento kings btw)?
    3. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning. BE HONEST

  3. #623
    mmmmm Taco's jammer06's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,710
    Liked
    6803 times
    Karma
    389482462
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark1178 View Post
    1. Which was a better song: Intro song to GI Joe the Movie or "You've got the touch" from Transformers: The Movie?
    2. Favorite memory of the Kings (Not the sacramento kings btw)?
    3. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning. BE HONEST
    1) I missed both, but the chugginton theme totally kicks ass on Cailou
    2) Game 6 western campbell conference finals in 93, yeah I was there, it was my first live kings game. (and yes my nipples are hard again)
    3) seriously take a ****, my colon wakes me up with the "time to blow" meter. There is no laying in bed, it's get to the toilet or buy a new mattress time.
    1: They can make coke zero, where's my guinness zero?
    2: So I'm in china in a non reputable hotel. My phone call at 9:50pm is preceded by ringing from the room next to me, I answer with "hello" and hear "massagy?" answer "no" click immediate ringing on the other side of my room. How is it that 10pm is the preferred "massagy" time in Qingdao?
    3: Older generations have always been very proud/wary of having to go off and fight/die for their country, my generation (born 79) is pretty solidly built on the idea that it can't happen as we've only known a volunteer army. Do you harbor any fears for your children/grandchildren?

  4. #624
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,486
    Liked
    1259 times
    Karma
    1125100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    1: They can make coke zero, where's my guinness zero?
    2: So I'm in china in a non reputable hotel. My phone call at 9:50pm is preceded by ringing from the room next to me, I answer with "hello" and hear "massagy?" answer "no" click immediate ringing on the other side of my room. How is it that 10pm is the preferred "massagy" time in Qingdao?
    3: Older generations have always been very proud/wary of having to go off and fight/die for their country, my generation (born 79) is pretty solidly built on the idea that it can't happen as we've only known a volunteer army. Do you harbor any fears for your children/grandchildren?
    1. coke zero tastes like crap. sorry, i still taste the artificial sweetener so i imagine the taste of guinness zero would also suffer. kind of like when you drink a light beer. it tastes like pooooooooooooooooooooooooop.
    2. a "massagy" that late? i think it's one of THOSE places.
    3. not really since she's a girl, but if they instituted a universal draft, honestly, i'd encourage her to leave the country. she's got dual citizenship so she can go anywhere (and so can the rest of our family) that honors our nationality and there's lots of places that do. it's not that i don't respect the troops because i do, it's the government that i don't respect and i'll not have my child go to war for them unless for some reason she feels 100% that she needs to do it and it's truly her choice. ps. i'm a '79er also!

    1. how many drinks does it take you to get druuuuuuuuuuuuuunk? (ps. i'm drunk!)
    2. dustin brown--was tonight a fluke or will he go on a tear?
    3. what is your favorite seafood to eat?

  5. #625
    mmmmm Taco's jammer06's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,710
    Liked
    6803 times
    Karma
    389482462
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    1. how many drinks does it take you to get druuuuuuuuuuuuuunk? (ps. i'm drunk!)
    2. dustin brown--was tonight a fluke or will he go on a tear?
    3. what is your favorite seafood to eat?
    1) I'm totally fine to drive this keyboard, just a bottle of wine, three-6 ish **** my bottle of vodka is nearly done screwdrivers later and I really wish I wasn't in jet lag hell where I don't want to go to bed until about 8am. 2) not a fluke, but his ability to get into favorable positions like tonight (breakaways aside) has been hampered this year. I honestly think he plays a better game with stoll in terms of consistency.
    3) not sure, I've eaten so much that I honestly don't know what it is. In general white fish that I point to and they kill it and serve it is pretty damn awesome tasting, other than that I do shellfish and squid/octopus well, but I prefer fishmeat
    1: Have you fooled around with Amazon prime and their streaming service yet? (interesting alternative to netflix)
    2: If the kings make it to the second round, how will you celebrate?
    3: Best international air carrier?

  6. #626
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,486
    Liked
    1259 times
    Karma
    1125100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    1: Have you fooled around with Amazon prime and their streaming service yet? (interesting alternative to netflix)
    2: If the kings make it to the second round, how will you celebrate?
    3: Best international air carrier?
    1. nope. i lost amazon prime last month since my amazon mom subscription ran out.
    2. they won't. lol. but if they somehow pull it off, i'll just go to at least one of the games.
    3. i'd say virgin atlantic has been the best. service, entertainment, the little things they give you like a pouch with a portable tooth brush, tooth paste, eye mask for sleeping, notepad, pen, etc, food... korean air--beautiful flight attendants, dressed to the nines, it's obvious they have high standards... air france--best food and a little bottle of wine. i haven't flown any of these though since the mid 2000s so things might've changed with the economy, but i'm sure they are still better than the last few international carriers i've flown with on my more recent trips to mexico and the UK.


    1. are you allergic to any kind of animals? do you or have you had said animal as a pet?
    2. what is your favorite restaurant and why?
    3. the concept of lent didn't happen upon me until i was in college because i never really knew any catholics growing up. if you observe it, or if you had to, what would you give up?

  7. #627
    mmmmm Taco's jammer06's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,710
    Liked
    6803 times
    Karma
    389482462
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    1. are you allergic to any kind of animals? do you or have you had said animal as a pet?
    2. what is your favorite restaurant and why?
    3. the concept of lent didn't happen upon me until i was in college because i never really knew any catholics growing up. if you observe it, or if you had to, what would you give up?
    Mexico and UK suck even in business class on some airlines. Try Emirates if you ever get the chance, totally worth it.
    1: Nope or if I am I've never realized it, I did finally develop allergies after living in austin after 3 years. They told me it would happen and I was shocked when it did, damn cedar
    2: My favorites are ones where the wait staff and the food match the occasion. Any restaurant that can read body language and either speed up or slow down service to match the customer gets the highest of high marks from me. Circo in Vegas pulled this off twice for me so far, along with having some excellent tasting food, but if an olive garden can do it I'll be loyal to them too.
    3: Wife is catholic and her usual thing is to give up ice cream, thats ok though, I ply her with chocolate. I tried giving up some odd things and the best was being negative (it worked cuz at work they called me the negator for my ability to point out anything that could go wrong in a situation, I was doing it as a practicality, not to stop things from going forward). This year though I've given up beer (not alcohol) in an effort to help the battle of the bulge. We'll see how it goes (220 now trying to get back to 205).

    1: If its the end of the line for a pet, do you go to the vet or make the significant other do it? (X put the gun down)
    2: Is there a nightly routine that never fails to get you in the right mood to go to a peaceful sleep?
    3: Why don't more people like asparagus?

  8. #628
    All Star x-wingcamewest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,577
    Liked
    3046 times
    Karma
    4325321
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)

    Default

    1: If its the end of the line for a pet, do you go to the vet or make the significant other do it? (X put the gun down)
    2: Is there a nightly routine that never fails to get you in the right mood to go to a peaceful sleep?
    3: Why don't more people like asparagus?

    actually, we have always tried to do this as a team, just like the rest of our life. It hasn't always worked out that way, especially in my previous marriage, when I was on locations a lot of the time, but we try. And for the record Jammer, other than humans, and game, I have only put down two horses in my life due to the injuries involved and being out of practical reach of a vet to do the job.

    I usually fall asleep with little effort. But if I am feeling ancy before bedtime, I'll have some cammamille tea.

    Because they look like monkey dicks? I'm not a fan of them myself, but I'll eat them if they are served. They just taste like they have been left out somewhere to long.


    1. Do you admit to eating quiche or egg pie?.

    2. home made ones or do you go out for one?

    3. I've really missed the wts threads, how about you? Do you read the whole thing even it is 6-7 pages long by the time you get to it?
    jammer06 likes this.

  9. #629
    Elegant Diehard's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,472
    Liked
    992 times
    Karma
    1195000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

    Default

    1. I love quiche, never had an egg pie
    2. My mom used to make great quiche, better than any non-homemade ones.
    3. Yea, glad to have it back yesterday. I usually skim the first post, don't have the patience to read the entire thread.



    1. Which celebrity would you most like to be stranded on an island with?
    2. Which do you hate more - when the weather is too hot or too cold?
    3. When was the first time you fell in love?

  10. #630
    All Star x-wingcamewest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,577
    Liked
    3046 times
    Karma
    4325321
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
    1. I love quiche, never had an egg pie
    2. My mom used to make great quiche, better than any non-homemade ones.
    3. Yea, glad to have it back yesterday. I usually skim the first post, don't have the patience to read the entire thread



    1. Which celebrity would you most like to be stranded on an island with?
    2. Which do you hate more - when the weather is too hot or too cold?
    3. When was the first time you fell in love?
    "egg pie" is what "real men" call quiche. LOL

Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28