Click Here!
Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 747
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Interview The Person Below You Game!

  1. #651
    Team LGK




    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,455
    Liked
    1146 times
    Karma
    1238325
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    YES! I love this thread!

    1. ~42 hours. Didn't quite make it two days. This was back in high school and was helped along with LSD.

    2. I don't remember ever really making anyone so angry I could recall it as being the most. I'm sure my parents could find a few examples. I did have a Graphics teacher in high school that I, and the rest of the class, would sort of terrorize and he would kick me out of class at least once a month. He deserved it, though, because was a pervert and an *******.

    3. Can I say a Kings jersey? I have one signed by the whole 93 team that my uncle bought me at an auction. Not sure how much he paid for it, but I haven't got anything even close to as (monetary) valuable clothing-wise.


    1. Who's your favorite bad guy?
    2. When did you first realize you were "old"?
    3. If you have a good, steady job that you mostly enjoy, do you stick with it even if the pay is quite a bit less than you feel like you deserve?
    1. Riki Ataki. No, wait. Darth Vader.
    2. I was born old.
    3. I stick with it until find one I totally enjoy; and, hopefully, that one pays more, too.


    1. When have you ever had almost certain victory snatched from your hands and/or snatched almost certain victory from someone else?
    2. Where do you go/what do you do when you want to be alone?
    3. What is your least favourite household chore?

  2. #652
    Im dumb, I'll prove it mark1178's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,960
    Liked
    1918 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)

    Default Interview The Person Below You Game!

    1. Last time I played NHL Breakout with my friends. We were leading 4-3, then one of our idiot teammates took the stupidest penalty, he bull dogged a guy because he got beat. They scored on the power play. One minute to go and I scored, BUT that same retard decided to headbutt the same guy he bull dogged right on the nose. Our team was disqualified, we were all banned for 1 year, our idiot was banned for life.
    2. Bathtub in a hot bath with my ipad
    3. The ones that come up while I'm awake





    1. If your caught playing, pocket pool, what do you say?
    2. JDub, Tomas Sandstrom, Kurri?
    3. If you had a choice between saving a cat or a dog, which would you save?
    Last edited by mark1178; July 1st, 2013 at 10:22 AM.
    mitchrock likes this.

  3. #653
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    26,288
    Liked
    8757 times
    Karma
    10050000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    488 Post(s)

    Default

    1. Would you like to play a game?
    2. Tough one, JW!
    3. Save the dog. Cats have 9 lives.

    1. How will you celebrate the 4th of July?
    2. Which LA King makes your kitties hard?
    3. Shaven or au natural?
    SloMo26 likes this.

  4. #654
    3rd Line Role Player mikeneezy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    141
    Liked
    68 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

    Default

    1. How will you celebrate the 4th of July? Unfortunately, I have to work =(
    2. Which LA King makes your kitties hard? Not really sure how to answer this one HAHA
    3. Shaven or au natural? Trimmed?

    1. A song or movie that you are ashamed to admit you like?
    2. If your house was burning down, what three objects would you try to save?
    3. What is one thing you really like about yourself?

  5. #655
    2nd Scoring Line mrm55's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    642
    Liked
    338 times
    Karma
    2535000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeneezy View Post
    1. How will you celebrate the 4th of July? Unfortunately, I have to work =(
    2. Which LA King makes your kitties hard? Not really sure how to answer this one HAHA
    3. Shaven or au natural? Trimmed?

    1. A song or movie that you are ashamed to admit you like?
    2. If your house was burning down, what three objects would you try to save?
    3. What is one thing you really like about yourself?
    1. Green Card
    2. Cat, cash, wife
    3. Honesty

    1. Tommy's or In n Out?
    2. If you're accussed of cheating on your wife- confess or deny?
    3. 2,000 sq ft house on the sand in Malibu or 15,000 sq ft house in Beverly Hills?

  6. #656
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    26,288
    Liked
    8757 times
    Karma
    10050000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    488 Post(s)

    Default

    1. Tommy's for Breakfast, In N Out for lunch and dinner
    2. Deny, wouldn't cheat on my wife. Would never be able to live with myself.
    3. Neither, the house in Malibu will slide into the ocean the first time we get a major rain storm. The taxes on a 15,000 sw ft house in Beverly Hills would be too high for this monkey.

    1. Fez, Fedora or baseball cap?
    2. For your hockey helmet do you wear: no visor, visor or a cage?
    3. You're trapped in a cage with Nikki Minaj and Justin Bieber. What do you do?

  7. #657
    Im dumb, I'll prove it mark1178's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,960
    Liked
    1918 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post
    1. Tommy's for Breakfast, In N Out for lunch and dinner
    2. Deny, wouldn't cheat on my wife. Would never be able to live with myself.
    3. Neither, the house in Malibu will slide into the ocean the first time we get a major rain storm. The taxes on a 15,000 sw ft house in Beverly Hills would be too high for this monkey.

    1. Fez, Fedora or baseball cap?
    2. For your hockey helmet do you wear: no visor, visor or a cage?
    3. You're trapped in a cage with Nikki Minaj and Justin Bieber. What do you do?
    1. Baseball cap
    2. Prefer no helmet at all, but if wife is around helmet and cage
    3. Break Biebers arm, stab Minaj with it, then punch Bieber in the vocal chords with Minajs zombie fists


    1. How many Despicable Me minions would you like to have?
    2. What would you do with all them minions?
    3. I'm pregnant, what do you do?

  8. #658
    Official LGK Flirt DorsalPhin's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,526
    Liked
    5159 times
    Karma
    600254176
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark1178 View Post
    1. How many Despicable Me minions would you like to have?
    2. What would you do with all them minions?
    3. I'm pregnant, what do you do?
    1. 4
    2. Make them do my laundry
    3. Point and laugh! And then make fun of you because you will never make it through labor.

    1. If you were stuck on an island, what 3 things could you not live without?
    2. Would you play tonsil hockey with me?
    3. Best Kings moment of all time...besides when we won the cup!

  9. #659
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    26,288
    Liked
    8757 times
    Karma
    10050000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    488 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DorsalPhin View Post
    1. 4
    2. Make them do my laundry
    3. Point and laugh! And then make fun of you because you will never make it through labor.

    1. If you were stuck on an island, what 3 things could you not live without?
    2. Would you play tonsil hockey with me?
    3. Best Kings moment of all time...besides when we won the cup!
    1. My wife and 2 kids
    2. If I were single, then hell yeah!
    3. Tough one, would say it was when we beat Toronto in 93 and got to the Stanley Cup finals for the first time. Also, it pissed Doug Gilour off and I hated that guy.

    1. How would you like me to your garden?
    2. Are you going to buy fireworks from me tomorrow night?
    3. What will you be drinking this weekend?
    Last edited by mitchrock; July 2nd, 2013 at 09:46 AM.

  10. #660
    Im dumb, I'll prove it mark1178's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,960
    Liked
    1918 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DorsalPhin View Post
    1. 4
    2. Make them do my laundry
    3. Point and laugh! And then make fun of you because you will never make it through labor.

    1. If you were stuck on an island, what 3 things could you not live without?
    2. Would you play tonsil hockey with me?
    3. Best Kings moment of all time...besides when we won the cup!
    1. My wife and 2 kids
    2. If I were single, then hell yeah!
    3. Tough one, would say it was when we beat Toronto in 93 and got to the Stanley Cup finals for the first time. Also, it pissed Doug Gilour off and I hated that guy.

    1. How would you like me to your garden?
    2. Are you going to buy fireworks from me tomorrow night?
    3. What will you be drinking this weekend?
    1. Money poop turret for the kids at the pool.
    2. Hand grenades count right? Then yes
    3. Everything

    1. Is a tomato a giant cherry?, I've always wondered
    2. If you were stuck in a space ship, and had to go dook, your only choices to wipe are your shipmates hand, and 300 grit sandpaper, which would you choose?
    3. I miss Tomas Sandstrom...you?

Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28