July 1st, 2013, 10:24 AM #651
1. Riki Ataki. No, wait. Darth Vader.
Originally Posted by adgy-san
2. I was born old.
3. I stick with it until find one I totally enjoy; and, hopefully, that one pays more, too.
1. When have you ever had almost certain victory snatched from your hands and/or snatched almost certain victory from someone else?
2. Where do you go/what do you do when you want to be alone?
3. What is your least favourite household chore?
July 1st, 2013, 11:15 AM #652
Interview The Person Below You Game!
1. Last time I played NHL Breakout with my friends. We were leading 4-3, then one of our idiot teammates took the stupidest penalty, he bull dogged a guy because he got beat. They scored on the power play. One minute to go and I scored, BUT that same retard decided to headbutt the same guy he bull dogged right on the nose. Our team was disqualified, we were all banned for 1 year, our idiot was banned for life.
2. Bathtub in a hot bath with my ipad
3. The ones that come up while I'm awake
1. If your caught playing, pocket pool, what do you say?
2. JDub, Tomas Sandstrom, Kurri?
3. If you had a choice between saving a cat or a dog, which would you save?
Last edited by mark1178; July 1st, 2013 at 11:22 AM.
July 1st, 2013, 12:00 PM #653
1. Would you like to play a game?
2. Tough one, JW!
3. Save the dog. Cats have 9 lives.
1. How will you celebrate the 4th of July?
2. Which LA King makes your kitties hard?
3. Shaven or au natural?
July 1st, 2013, 01:55 PM #654
1. How will you celebrate the 4th of July? Unfortunately, I have to work =(
2. Which LA King makes your kitties hard? Not really sure how to answer this one HAHA
3. Shaven or au natural? Trimmed?
1. A song or movie that you are ashamed to admit you like?
2. If your house was burning down, what three objects would you try to save?
3. What is one thing you really like about yourself?
July 1st, 2013, 02:11 PM #655
1. Green Card
Originally Posted by mikeneezy
2. Cat, cash, wife
1. Tommy's or In n Out?
2. If you're accussed of cheating on your wife- confess or deny?
3. 2,000 sq ft house on the sand in Malibu or 15,000 sq ft house in Beverly Hills?
July 1st, 2013, 02:53 PM #656
1. Tommy's for Breakfast, In N Out for lunch and dinner
2. Deny, wouldn't cheat on my wife. Would never be able to live with myself.
3. Neither, the house in Malibu will slide into the ocean the first time we get a major rain storm. The taxes on a 15,000 sw ft house in Beverly Hills would be too high for this monkey.
1. Fez, Fedora or baseball cap?
2. For your hockey helmet do you wear: no visor, visor or a cage?
3. You're trapped in a cage with Nikki Minaj and Justin Bieber. What do you do?
July 1st, 2013, 07:53 PM #657
1. Baseball cap
Originally Posted by mitchrock
2. Prefer no helmet at all, but if wife is around helmet and cage
3. Break Biebers arm, stab Minaj with it, then punch Bieber in the vocal chords with Minajs zombie fists
1. How many Despicable Me minions would you like to have?
2. What would you do with all them minions?
3. I'm pregnant, what do you do?
July 1st, 2013, 11:00 PM #658
Originally Posted by mark1178
2. Make them do my laundry
3. Point and laugh! And then make fun of you because you will never make it through labor.
1. If you were stuck on an island, what 3 things could you not live without?
2. Would you play tonsil hockey with me?
3. Best Kings moment of all time...besides when we won the cup!
July 2nd, 2013, 10:33 AM #659
1. My wife and 2 kids
Originally Posted by DorsalPhin
2. If I were single, then hell yeah!
3. Tough one, would say it was when we beat Toronto in 93 and got to the Stanley Cup finals for the first time. Also, it pissed Doug Gilour off and I hated that guy.
1. How would you like me to your garden?
2. Are you going to buy fireworks from me tomorrow night?
3. What will you be drinking this weekend?
Last edited by mitchrock; July 2nd, 2013 at 10:46 AM.
July 2nd, 2013, 11:51 AM #660
1. Money poop turret for the kids at the pool.
Originally Posted by mitchrock
2. Hand grenades count right? Then yes
1. Is a tomato a giant cherry?, I've always wondered
2. If you were stuck in a space ship, and had to go dook, your only choices to wipe are your shipmates hand, and 300 grit sandpaper, which would you choose?
3. I miss Tomas Sandstrom...you?