2. See inlaws blow **** up
1. Would you walk 500 miles?
2. Should I walk 500 more?
3. What's the next line again?
Where are your three questions?
Are you one of the unfortunate that has to work on Friday?
Does it bother you as much as it bothers me, that people rush in to an elevator as soon as the doors open and run into the people trying to exit the elevator?
2. Yes, but I'm just happy to be working! BTW I spent the first 4 1/2 hours at work this morning listening to our fire siren going off. Lucky enough to have the POS installed right above my desk. I have the headache from hell as we speak.
3. That is one of my major pet peeves. I'm guilty of arm-barring people Rousey style when they try and do this, ESPECIALLY in hotels. I'm on vacation *******s!!!
1. Blonde or Brunette
2. 6 degrees of separation between yourself and any celebrity
3. What do you make of the coyote's saga in AZ?
2 this sounds like a math question, I refuse to answer it Matt Damon
3 I miss Roenick and Tcachuck....
1. Who do you think the Kings sign in the Free agency market?
2. If you had the chance, would you sign Frolov?
3. Wen I think about you I ____________ ?
2. No, I would try to give you singing lessons or just sing louder than you
3. Cat faces. They climb on me in the night.
1. best piece of Kings memorabilia that you own?
2. favorite board game?
3. Would you shoot a robber who was breaking into your home, and, if so, where would you aim?
3.dont have to, robbers will be too shocked to do anything because of the sight of a naked man flying at them with a sword and an erection
1. Do I really have to ask 3 questions?
2. I just want to answer questions and not ask any does that make me lazy?
3. Why don't you start a thread of asking me questions?