2) I'm off on my Marx
3) Big fan of Belgium. If I could get any good german beer here I might be more swayed (the beer there is awesome).
1: After a night of shenanigans the first thing you check in the morning is your a) phone b) wallet c) other? (location of car?)
2: Last cartoon you watched?
3: Plumber/AC/Electrician horror story you are finally willing to confess?
2) today, Transformers the movie
3. I let out a big spark once when my dad and I were fixing the electrical box
1. Is 2 ply really necessary?
2. What do you say when you're caught with your hand in your pants grabbing your shaboingker?
3. Which were hotter in the 90's rap videos or rock videos?
2. I've never been caught with my hand in my pants, so I'll direct you to this guy
3. I was into rap back in the 90's more than rock. And I hardly ever watched music videos, but if all rock videos looked like this...
1. What was your favorite Married with Children episode?
2. What's your favorite quote from the Simpsons?
3. Was the original Smurfette a whore?
2. Always Homer
3. 2 Buck Chuck can lead to a free ****, so gotta go with that.
1. Now, professor, without knowing precisely what's going on, would you say it's time for our viewers to crack each others' heads open and feast on the goo inside?
2. Favorite line from Firefly?
3. If aliens existed, do you think they'd bother with us, or not waste their time?
2. Sadly, I have not seen a single episode. I am a huge Joss Whedon fan (that cruel bastard), so it's on my list to watch. Someday.
3. No question that other "intelligent" life must exist within this universe. I think that it would depend on their level of intelligence relative to ours. If they have developed technology to travel to other solar systems, then they would be smarter than humans, and might not be bothered to stop in and say hi.
1. If you had one day to do whatever you wanted, no restrictions (except legality), what would you do?
2. Love your job, or hate it?
3. What city/town did you grow up in, and what do you remember most about it?
2) I've loved and hated it. Like most things it's great when everything is going right. When things go wrong though I wish I wasn't so ethical. Right now I could use some used car salesmanship.
3) Grew up on the Torrance/Redondo beach border. Walking distance to the Galleria mall, El Nido and Columbia parks. Our neighborhood was one of the very last to have sidewalks put in. It was a big deal when they were doing it. I still wonder if the Norms on the corner of 186h and Hawthorne has replaced the burned out lights or if it's still a NOMS
1) Roach Coach or Sidewalk Vendor?
2) When you see bicyclists blow a stop sign do you want to chase them down and throw things at them or is that just me?
3) Next vacation will be?
2. True story: While driving around PV and coming to a 4-way stop, I saw a group of cyclers coming down a hill on my right, perpendicular to me. Now, I had already stopped at that point, so I had the right of way and slowly went through the intersection, as they go straight through the stop sign and almost run into my car. Before all of them can say "Share the road" I just point and say "STOP SIGN." They looked angry, but knew I was right, and went moved along silently. So I guess my point is this: I don't throw anything. I just don't yield the right of way. It's mine dammit! Share the road doesn't mean give YOU the entire road you smug ****! SHARE the road means to obey the goram LAWS too, or you'll be going over MY HOOD, because YOU weren't paying attention and think you're above the law because you wear tight highlighter spandex!!!
oh... *aHEM* Yes. No, I don't throw anything. Can't let something so trivial bother you.
3. Does FF Count? Planning on doing another weekend to Green Valley Lake prior to that, though won't be missing work for that.
1. How in the sphincter of hell can someone call themselves a Joss fan if they're never seen Firefly?
2. Favorite Kent Brockman quote?
3. Does it bother you when people abbreviate things while typing (example: CU L8tr and such)
Last edited by FishMonger; July 10th, 2013 at 03:48 PM.
3.Y h8 on abbrevi8rs?
1. HAve you ever caught fireflies in a jar?
2. Favorite sports movie quote?
3. Do you play hockey with a wussy composite/titanium of other metal stick or are you a real player and play with a wood stick?