I will answer to keep us moving and ask that the next person refer to my previous questions.
Originally Posted by x-wingcamewest
1. Metal all the way. I can't do the wood coasters any longer due to comfort issues
2. Movie and popcorn all day long
3. No we haven't but we did do a cruise/white water rafting trip on the Snake River last summer. This included a one-hour cruise on very easy water, then tying up down river to a campsite where they provided a "camp" breakfast with the best buttermilk pancakes we have ever eaten. Then we got back in the boats and did some white water action. It was awesome.
1. Don't really have one. I used to watch football religiously, but then I got a job that required me to work on Sundays for about a decade and I lost all the passion for it. I will watch it now if someone else is watching it, but otherwise I don't care.
Originally Posted by roenick
2. A 1994 Ford Tempo. I loved that car and I drove it like a tank. Running over curbs and ****.
3. I don't have an opinion on that. There are crazy bitches and awesome ladies everywhere. I do have a preference for a certain region of the world, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that those are "better" women.
1. Do you think the Star Wars prequels really as bad as everyone says?
2. Who is your favorite comic book character?
3. What's the best concert you've ever been to?
1. no. they're not great, but i don't think they're terrible.
Originally Posted by adgy-san
2. two face/harvey dent.
3. that's a tough one, i've been to hundreds. how's about my top 5? jimmy eat world at the fillmore, SF. chuck ragan/matt skiba at the troubadour. flogging molly at the casbah. far at the glasshouse. thrice/afi at the palace (now the avalon).
1. ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt?
2. name one musician/band you used to love and be a big fan of but they/their music changed and you don't like them anymore.
3. what's the longest car trip you've ever taken?
1. Neither lactose intolerant but when I could eat milk products ice cream was it.
Originally Posted by lunchbox
2. Morrissey , not totally relevant but I was a huge Smiths fan and was really bummed when they broke up
still listen to their records albeit not as often.
Morrissey put out his first couple of solo records then after "your arsenal" I kind of got bored .
I'll admit there is always a good song or two on his records and every now and again a great record
but overall I can't be bothered much these days.
3. SF-NYC Aug 2005 solo , I was meant to do it in 3 days. I made it and it felt like I aged 5 years in those 3 days.
I've done NYC-LA a few times solo but always give myself a minimum of 4 days preferably 5 days.
1. What is your favorite holiday?
2. What is the longest flight you have been on ?
3. Favorite Comedian ?
Originally Posted by Shackleford
2. Los Angeles to Cancun
3. Lucy Ball.
1. What do you normally have for breakfast?
2. One assigned novel that you hated reading?
3. One weird/creepy tourist attraction you would like to visit?
1. Usually cereal. I'm obsessed with cereal. But if I'm in rush, I'll have a breakfast bar and some coconut water.
Originally Posted by orpheus
2. I absolutely HATED A Tale of Two Cities. I really don't know why.
3. I really want to go see Robert the Doll in Key West, but I don't at the same time because he totally scares me. He's this doll that was supposedly cursed and there are all these stories about him moving around from room to room and trying to attack people. I love anything even remotely paranormal, but Robert the Doll is really scary to me. here's the history about him: Robert the Doll | Paranormal News Central
1. What's your favorite book?
2. What is the #1 most played song on your iTunes/iPod?
3. Do you have any tattoos? If so, what?
1. A Gentleman's Game by Greg Rucka
Originally Posted by mmmcammy
2. I dunno, but I can tell you the most played artist is PJ Harvey. According to my LastFM, she has over twice as many plays as any other artist.
3. No, but I used to tell myself if I ever met PJ, I'd have her sign my body and I'd get it tattooed. Doubt I'd do that now, though.
1. Worst album by a band you love?
2. The most expensive thing you bought and paid for in full right then?
3. Who is your favorite LGKer?
1. chase this light - jimmy eat world.
Originally Posted by adgy-san
2. not counting what my husband has bought for me? and not counting what i've bought for us to share (ie. furniture)? probably one of my handbags, ~$1000. i used to blow my work bonuses on them when i was young and had nothing better to spend on. i got some classic, timeless looking ones and they've lasted a while so it was actually money well spent.
3. pagliacci, but he doesn't post enough.
1. best album by a band you love?
2. what's your guilty pleasure?
3. a neighborhood dog runs loose, attacks and bites you, what do you do? what if it doesn't break skin but it scared the willies out of you?
1. The Great Annihilator by Swans
Originally Posted by lunchbox
2. Making others do all the dirty work for me!
3. I'm not sure if I would press any charges against the neigbours, especially the ones I'm coming along with. But I'd definitely seek medical help and ask for all kinds of compensation for mental issues caused by the attack. mhihi:
1. What's the strangest thing that ever happened to you?
2. Wits or weaponry?
3. Have you ever felt an uncontrollable desire to laugh in totally inappropriate circumstances (i. e. funeral, someone telling you a sad story) and how did you react?
Tough one, HAve to keep this safe for work will just sahre it involved sheep, shears and rolling in the hay.
Originally Posted by Vrankol
Wits, can be a valuable weapon
Yes, was at my mother in law's funeral and the preacher said something about assyrians that made my wife and I crack up. Came from a few months before when we were touring the maternity wing of the hospital to have our baby delived. The Nurse said for natural birth, the mom could have 4 guests in the delivery room, but ceassarian could only have 2. I didn't hear that way and thought she said only assyrians could have 2 and I thought that was racist. Cracked my wife up and still does.
1. What is your next crowning achievement?
2. Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops or Sugar Puffs?
3. What song makes your kitties hard?