August 6th, 2012, 08:14 PM #1
It's HOT! Ways to keep cool.
Ugh, 107 in my area today and 100+ all week. I don't want to run my AC all day and night. That **** is expensive!
What are some other inexpensive ways to keep cool? I have my Kings bottle Bud Light to drink. Oscillating fans... Kiddie pool on the front lawn. What else?
August 7th, 2012, 07:43 AM #2
well kent had an interesting idea...
August 7th, 2012, 07:56 AM #3
Go to the movies, a shopping mall, some place cool.
August 7th, 2012, 08:59 AM #4
Buy a block of ice and sit on it?
August 7th, 2012, 09:44 AM #5
WAYS TO KEEP COOL -
1. When turning on the jukebox, always punch it. Why pay a dime when you can get some tunes the cool way?
2. Snap your fingers-always. It has many uses. Picking up chicks, getting your friends attention, letting someone know your mad, the possibilities are endless!
3. Learn the lingo. "Aayyyy" and "Woah".
4. Add "amundo"-to EVERYTHING. Correct? No, its correctamundo.
5. To top this all off, you need "the look".
A. White t-shirt.
B. Tight jeans
D. A comb
E. And this is a MUST- a Leather jacket.
Dont forget the "Thumbs-Up". To those worthy of course.
August 7th, 2012, 09:50 AM #6
You can make a portable AC unit with some computer fans, an old cell phone charger, a battery, a small cooler, & some dry ice! Lots of DIY tutorials floating around the internet. I've made one before, and they work very well for what they are.
August 7th, 2012, 10:17 AM #7
That's very cool. Brought back some good memories, I made something similar many years ago in undergrad. Our dorm had no AC.
Originally Posted by KingThomas
August 7th, 2012, 10:49 AM #8
August 7th, 2012, 11:22 AM #9
August 7th, 2012, 05:53 PM #10
Go grocery shopping at 2 in the morning...