Click Here!
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 252
Like Tree568Likes

Thread: The totally bizzare and WTF Thread....

  1. #51
    Selke Smooth notbob's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,420
    Liked
    4737 times
    Karma
    5564128
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)
    jammer06 likes this.

  2. #52
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,138
    Liked
    312 times
    Karma
    77817674
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    187 Post(s)

    Default

    Well, today on the 91 some ahole in front of me decides to hock a lugie out his window. landed right on my windshield.
    Being the calm rationale person that I am, got in front of him, and sprayed a ton of windshield fluid on this piece of crap Jeep truck. Then slowed down, and wouldnt let him pass me.
    Seriously, WTF!?!?!?! Spitting out the window while driving in LA fwy's? F you!

  3. #53
    Selke Smooth notbob's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,420
    Liked
    4737 times
    Karma
    5564128
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

  4. #54
    mmmmm Taco's jammer06's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,403
    Liked
    6368 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliochango View Post
    Well, today on the 91 some ahole in front of me decides to hock a lugie out his window. landed right on my windshield.
    Being the calm rationale person that I am, got in front of him, and sprayed a ton of windshield fluid on this piece of crap Jeep truck. Then slowed down, and wouldnt let him pass me.
    Seriously, WTF!?!?!?! Spitting out the window while driving in LA fwy's? F you!
    Seriously you decided to endanger everyone's life on the road because someone spit inadvertently on your car? Thanks for that.
    Noble Savage likes this.

  5. #55
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,138
    Liked
    312 times
    Karma
    77817674
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    187 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    Seriously you decided to endanger everyone's life on the road because someone spit inadvertently on your car? Thanks for that.
    I dont think I endangered anyone. Just blocked him in with the big rig next to me. Plus, 91 fwy at around 3PM. Maybe 45mph.
    But, yes. Total ahole move by me.

  6. #56
    2nd Scoring Line mrm55's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    696
    Liked
    205 times
    Karma
    11204500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

    Default

    Lots of road rage in LA. Yesterday about noon I was doing 45 down Baldwin in Arcadia. A 85 year old lady (who really shouldn't have a license anymore) makes a right, on her red light in front me. I quickly changed lanes so as not rear end her, and beeped as I went by her. As she pulls up next to me at a red light, she rolls down her window and is angrily shouting at me. I say nothing, I simply shake my head 'no' and waggle my index finger back and forth (indicating 'don't do that'- it wasn't the bird). God she went ballistic, I think if she had a gun she would've shot me.

  7. #57
    mmmmm Taco's jammer06's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,403
    Liked
    6368 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)

    Default

    I've never thought of my confirmation codes as a vanity plate

    Airline sorry for 'H8GAYS' confirmation code - Telegraph

  8. #58
    FIRE BETTMAN!! BeerMan's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    18,766
    Liked
    8202 times
    Karma
    1040000
    Images
    39
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    190 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrm55 View Post
    Lots of road rage in LA. Yesterday about noon I was doing 45 down Baldwin in Arcadia. A 85 year old lady (who really shouldn't have a license anymore) makes a right, on her red light in front me. I quickly changed lanes so as not rear end her, and beeped as I went by her. As she pulls up next to me at a red light, she rolls down her window and is angrily shouting at me. I say nothing, I simply shake my head 'no' and waggle my index finger back and forth (indicating 'don't do that'- it wasn't the bird). God she went ballistic, I think if she had a gun she would've shot me.
    was she an Asian?
    I BELIEVE I'll have another beer!

  9. #59
    2nd Scoring Line mrm55's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    696
    Liked
    205 times
    Karma
    11204500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerMan View Post
    was she an Asian?
    LMAO. 9 times out of 10 you would be right. I could see her grey head from behind, so seeing the head from behind rules out the Asians.

  10. #60
    mmmmm Taco's jammer06's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,403
    Liked
    6368 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    936 Post(s)

    Default

    Speaking of odd stories involving spit. I remember in high school riding the bus with my brother to school. He hawks one out the window while we were going pretty quick. It came back in 2 windows back and hit our friend Isaac right in the face. I have never seen a bus go so quiet so fast.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28