We have an immediate opening for a contractor to do ongoing front-end web design/development work (which could lead to a permanent position):
- Creation and testing of dynamic landing pages and ordering pages
- Creation of web banners and other web creative
- Design and build out of marketing emails
- A variety of additional ongoing website content changes and enhancements
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of front-end web design/development experience is required. E-commerce or landing page experience is highly desired.
- Familiarity with Coldfusion highly preferred
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite Experience (Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator) required.
- Experience with user interfaces, image optimization, scripting, web accessibility standards, design & development standards, and cross-platform issues. Familiarity with mobile browsing considerations strongly desired.
- Some design background/training strongly preferred (layout/comp/typography/color, etc.)
- Team player with ability to work within brand guidelines and creative direction
- Proven ability to meet deadlines is a must
- Strong communication skills, including online project tracking
- Marketing sensibility and understanding of conversion a strong plus
- Prefer local candidates able to work in-house (Ventura/LA County area); will consider remote for the right person with strong references (8a-5p M-F PST)
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send resume, portfolio link, rates/availability, and references to email@example.com
. (Candidates without portfolio links will not be considered.)