Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: When do they move west.

  1. #1
    2nd Scoring Line Dieduckie's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    244
    Liked
    57 times
    Karma
    21302500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    118 Post(s)

    Default When do they move west.

    We do they move to ontario?

  2. #2
    Sick Geno ya plug P. Diddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,759
    Liked
    630 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    323 Post(s)

  3. #3
    KFI
    KFI is offline
    BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KFI's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    179
    Liked
    33 times
    Karma
    21392597
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Default

    EDIT: Wrong thread.

  4. #4
    Sick Geno ya plug P. Diddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,759
    Liked
    630 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    323 Post(s)

    Default

    When there's smoke...
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/n...091626868.html


    Nothing earth shattering nor groundbreaking in that article, other than the CHL update... But expect an announcement say, February?

  5. #5
    Team LGK Shaddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    733
    Liked
    839 times
    Karma
    180216533
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

    Default

    I kind of wish they would, but wish they don't at the same time. Would be weird to call them Ontario Monarchs. Manchester sounds better.

  6. #6
    Darkside LOSTcauseZERO's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,366
    Liked
    1779 times
    Karma
    1010100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

    Default

    They could still be called the Ontario Reign. They would just be an AHL team instead of an ECHL team.
    P. Diddy likes this.

  7. #7
    Sick Geno ya plug P. Diddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,759
    Liked
    630 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    323 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    I kind of wish they would, but wish they don't at the same time. Would be weird to call them Ontario Monarchs. Manchester sounds better.
    Where did you hear that? They are staying the Reign...

  8. #8
    Team LGK Shaddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    733
    Liked
    839 times
    Karma
    180216533
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Diddy View Post
    Where did you hear that? They are staying the Reign...
    Isn't that what everyone is talking about? Moving the Monarchs to Ontario and having the Reign and Monarchs share the arena?

    ****'s confusing..rather just wait and see what actually happens.

  9. #9
    Sick Geno ya plug P. Diddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,759
    Liked
    630 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    323 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    Isn't that what everyone is talking about? Moving the Monarchs to Ontario and having the Reign and Monarchs share the arena?

    ****'s confusing..rather just wait and see what actually happens.
    The reign would stay but move up a league from ECHL to AHL... The Manchester monarchs would either fold or become an ECHL team or have another franchise move in. Basically, the kings and monarchs have contract with the verizon wireless arena that ends this upcoming summer, which would be perfect timing to have an affiliate change.

  10. #10
    Team LGK Shaddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    733
    Liked
    839 times
    Karma
    180216533
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Diddy View Post
    The reign would stay but move up a league from ECHL to AHL... The Manchester monarchs would either fold or become an ECHL team or have another franchise move in. Basically, the kings and monarchs have contract with the verizon wireless arena that ends this upcoming summer, which would be perfect timing to have an affiliate change.
    Oh alright. I see now.. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66