Page 162 of 309 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3088
  1. #1611

    Default

    Friday night - Flossmoor Station Pullman brown ale - nice. It's brewed with molasses so it's definitely got a sweet/malty profile with a unique slight bitter finish that seemed to mellow out during the beer.

    Last night - Goose Island Nightstalker imp stout - 11.7% ABV, so yeah, this packed a whallop! Chewey, dark, matly but with a hoppy aroma present. Alcohol is not masked very much in this beer but it was smooth going down all the same. Loved this one!

    If I get a chance today I have a bottle of Guinness foreign stout in the fridge.

  2. #1612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGoalie View Post
    Friday night - Flossmoor Station Pullman brown ale - nice. It's brewed with molasses so it's definitely got a sweet/malty profile with a unique slight bitter finish that seemed to mellow out during the beer.

    Last night - Goose Island Nightstalker imp stout - 11.7% ABV, so yeah, this packed a whallop! Chewey, dark, matly but with a hoppy aroma present. Alcohol is not masked very much in this beer but it was smooth going down all the same. Loved this one!

    If I get a chance today I have a bottle of Guinness foreign stout in the fridge.
    damn! I'm gonna raid your fridge!
    I BELIEVE I'll have another beer!

  3. #1613
    Genghis John
    Guest

    Default

    Goose Island is cranking out some great beers

  4. #1614

    Default

    So, Guinness foreign extra stout...basically everything that makes it Guinness is kicked up a couple notches. Guinness with bite. Reminds me of drinking a black and tan and getting closer to the middle when you start picking up more of the Bass Ale bite. Not bad.

  5. #1615

    Default

    Picked up the Sam Adams Winter 12 pack. Tried the Winter Lager. Still really good. Haven't tried the others yet.
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

  6. #1616

    Default Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale released

    Visited the Pour House after work yesterday and lo and behold they had just tapped a fresh keg of this year's Celebration Ale. Celebration is one of my all-time favs and a beer I always look forward too each year. Not sure if it's hit your local markets yet but, as always, I highly recommend seeking it out. It's consistently proven year over year over year to be one of the best holiday ales released here in the States. Go find it and enjoy!

  7. #1617

    Default

    Stormy, I love Celebration Ale. Will have to keep a look out for it.
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

  8. #1618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post
    Stormy, I love Celebration Ale. Will have to keep a look out for it.
    I picked up 2 bottles at Total Wine in Rancho Cucamonga last Sundee. Drank both and my god it is wonderful each year!

  9. #1619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post
    Stormy, I love Celebration Ale. Will have to keep a look out for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthoth View Post
    I picked up 2 bottles at Total Wine in Rancho Cucamonga last Sundee. Drank both and my god it is wonderful each year!
    I love it as well. I love it so much that I ended up knocking down 5 pints of it last night. I fee a little fuzzy this morning....

  10. #1620

    Default

    I can usually find it on tap at BJ's Brewery. May have to take the family there soon and get psychopuck to meet up with us.
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •