Click Here!
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Formula 1 Fans????

GoMizzou

Default Any Formula 1 Fans????

With just over 28 days until Friday Practice in Australia, is anyone excited, or at least curious, to see how the 2009 F1 season will shake out?

Huge rule changes, teams folding, teams starting (USF1!), new cars and all sorts of changes should make for an interesting season with lots to talk about.

Anyone going to be watching?

Yes, I hope that this is Heikki's ( Kovalainen ) year

Tits the Season

GoMizzou

Quote Originally Posted by latka View Post
    Yes, I hope that this is Heikki's ( Kovalainen ) year
    Ever since he beat Schumacher at the Race of Champions, everyone said he would be something special. I think it would be great to see him really break out this year.

On the other hand, I think it would be awesome to see Kubica and BMW put together a run for the team and driver's championships.

With all of the new cars and rule changes, though, I dont really know what to expect.

Does anyone think that the changes will shake up the McLaren/Ferrari dominance or will it be the same this year?

XabiAlonso

McClaren are apparently quite slow in practice so far and they've held a meeting to discuss why they are so poor.

I'm not to sure how its all going to play out, but it is good to see the Honda team are still there as Brawn GP. It looked like they wernt going to be around for this season, but they've found the money and thats good to see.

Part IV. A new begining.. empire's Avatar

Will be watching..

Hell yeah! Hamilton got lucky last year.

GoMizzou

Only a couple days left. Anybody have predictions?

I am going to say BMW 1-2 with Button taking third.

I just finished watching 2nd practice. Who would've thought the top 3 would be Williams, Brawn, & Toyota? The new regulations are really shaking things up. It's good to see others having the pace besides Ferrari and McLaren.

GoMizzou

I missed Practice because DishNetwork sucks, but now I got it all sorted out. Getting ready for an all night Quali watch party.

Its going to be really strange to see Williams and Brawn up front. Hopefully they weren't just padding for practice. How weird will it be to see Hamilton, Heikki and McLaren bringing up the rear?