Click Here!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNA Wrestling coming to Irvine.

The Jack

Default TNA Wrestling coming to Irvine.

I'm excited about this. I have become a fan in past couple of years. I have always wanted to attend a wrestling show. This will be going down at the UCI Bren events center.

Have you ever been to a TNA show? How about the venue? I've never been there, what can I expect? Should I get floor tickets? Are you sick of WWE' s lack of wrestling talent?

Hope to see some Kings Jersey's in the crowd!!!

TNA WRESTLING PRESENTS
    "BOUND FOR GLORY"
    SUNDAY OCTOBER 18 ON PPV
    FROM IRVINE, CALIFORNIA

On Sunday, October 18, Total Nonstop Action presents the annual "Bound For Glory" extravaganza live and exclusively on Pay-Per-View from Irvine, California, at the UCI Bren Events Center!

The epic event will be available on InDemand, DirecTV, Dish Network, TVN, Viewer's Choice and more. Check your programming guide for availability!

Tune into TNA "iMPACT!" every Thursday night at 9/8c on SpikeTV for more news and updates on "Bound For Glory"

Images

WWE/WCW has beens on the loose!
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

I've got my ticket already. I'll be in the 6th row.

How was the PPV for you guys?

I was going to go to this (when they were handing out flyers during SummerSlam) but after I saw the ticket prices, I changed my mind.

I respect TNA and watch it from time to time, but it is no where near the level of WWE, even though WWE has been extremely "bland" lately. But for them to charge as much as WWE PPVs in person, no thanks.

I read that it was a good show though. Would love to see some pictures if you guys took any!
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

Rink Dawg

the live crowd was hot, but Ultimate X put everything to shame

Pictures by MattYoung - Photobucket

My Bound For Glory pictures. They didn't all turn out as well as I'd have liked, but I took so many that there is a decent amount of good ones in there, if you don't mind sifting through them all.

I put on TNA last night for the first time in like a year and a half, and almost **** myself seeing Al Snow and a Big Stevie Cool kick. Plus tommy dreamer, raven, and rhino busting in with rvd? damn if I wasn't on fire!

Raven, Rhino, Richards, and Dreamer have been popping up in the crowd for a while. This was their first appearance in the ring as a group, so you haven't missed much.

Al Snow FTW!

This thing is coming to my city for some bound to glory thing... Is it worth going to?

Quote Originally Posted by P. Diddy View Post
    This thing is coming to my city for some bound to glory thing... Is it worth going to?
    Bound For Glory is their Wrestlemania. So yeah, I guess. Depends on how much they're charging though....
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

Rink Dawg