Click Here!
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE RAW, Smackdown, & PPV Discussion Thread 2011

Needs to be a little Lux soap used around that household, too much of the F bomb being used.

When I was watching wrestling back in the mid 80s, I sure as hell didn't get all waterworks if my favorite wrestler won or lost. I was more pissed about the Lakers losing to the Celtics or the Angels being 1 strike away from the World Series.

The Rock vs John Cena at Wrestlemania XXVIII is confirmed tonight on RAW. Really surprised they booked this match 1 year in advance.

Too bad it's not at Summerslam. Oh well. Cena is going to have to be extremely careful not to get injured now. This also boxes him in, storyline wise. I'm sure he'll hold the WWE Title again (between Extreme Rules and Elimination Chamber), but he definitely will have to drop the belt by Wrestlemania. Plus, it also means he can't win the Royal Rumble either.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

Rink Dawg

Images

Hopefully this means no Cena until then
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

One year from now?!?!

LAME!

Booking a match a year in advance? WTF

and for goodness sake, get rid of that stupid ass lexar paneled box for Cole, are fans actually attacking him at events?

Images

Liked the new WWE Tough Enough show last night. Not an impressive group yet. They're gonna have to work them hard to get them to a level that's worthing watching on Raw or Smackdown.
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Traffic View Post
    Booking a match a year in advance? WTF

and for goodness sake, get rid of that stupid ass lexar paneled box for Cole, are fans actually attacking him at events?
    It was to protect him from lawler.

And I told you the match would be booked for Mania, Mel. :-P They wouldn't waste The Rock's return on the #2 PPV. I was surprised they announced it a year early, though.

Wouldn't be surprised to see The Rock appear at SummerSlam, nonetheless.

EDGE forced to retire

what a blow to the WWE, and to guys like me who have followed his career from the beginning, his entertaining for the fans will be missed

Watched the retirement speech, that was hard, Edge loved the business and was fun to watch , heel or face. He's about the same age as I am (37) and has plenty to live for in retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Traffic View Post
    Watched the retirement speech, that was hard, Edge loved the business and was fun to watch , heel or face. He's about the same age as I am (37) and has plenty to live for in retirement.
    yeah he was really struggling, I think it hit him like a ton of bricks, you give your body and soul for what you love and then you can't do it any longer, Smackdown is going to be must watch for me this Friday