Click Here!
Page 160 of 236 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2354

Thread: All Things HORROR

Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon0 View Post
    Ya, for whatever reason Cinemax has been showing it very often. I haven't had a chance to see it yet.
    Yes. Heavy rotation. And, onDemand if you have max. You should check it out Lagwagon. I think you would dig it.

‘Evil Dead’ To Have World Premiere At SXSW | | Bloody DisgustingBloody Disgusting

Well...they aren't hiding or being quiet about it. Apparently they think they got something special here.

A Smokey First Look At Marcus Nispel’s ‘Backmask’! | | Bloody DisgustingBloody Disgusting

Makeup Supervisor Shaun Smith, who has worked on Cabin in the Woods, Conan and 300, has sent Bloody Disgusting an exclusive look at Backmask, the supernatural horror pic from Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Friday the 13th director Marcus Nispel.

Now in post-production, below you’ll see a creepy pic entitled “Smoke” from the film starring Gage Golightly, Michael Ormsby, Stephen Lang, Kelly Blatz, Brett Dier, Nick Nicotera, Nick Nordella and Brittany Curran.

“During a sex, drugs, and rock-fueled party, six small-town teenagers find an old vintage record and decide to play it backwards in order to listen for any subliminal/satanic messages. Lo and behold, a seemingly malevolent spirit quickly infiltrates the group, wreaking havoc as it moves from one body to another. Eventually, however, it’s revealed that the spirit in question is actually trying to convey a message….and that the real source of horror isn’t particularly paranormal, but rather something (or someone) much closer to home.”

Watch for release news as it comes in.
    Nispel makes good looking flicks at the very least. Pathfinder is kinda underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    You will love this movie.

Gonna watch today Lagwagon...

S-VHS Movie Trailer | Collider

well...can't suck to high heaven like the first one did. BTW, VHS is now on netflix...I DARE you to watch it.

More Horror? Lionsgate Adds A Low Budget Feature Division | | Bloody DisgustingBloody Disgusting

This could be very, very good news for horror filmmakers adept at pinching pennies. And even better news for fans who want more demanding fare (the lower the budget, the lower the compromise – sometimes).

After seeing the profit margins of Paramount’s micro-budget shingle, Paramount Insurge (The Devil Inside), Lionsgate is making a point of getting into the micro-budget business, Per Variety. They’ve slotted in John Sacchi (exec producer on The Possession and the My Bloody Valentine remake) to oversee the new arm which will make horror films and comedies budgeted under $2.5 Million.
    Last edited by jerseydevil; January 17th, 2013 at 09:52 AM.

Another book on my pile of books to be read, but I'll definitely see the movie now. I don't like to have too much information going into a movie, and the interview looked very specific, so I did not read the interview. If I remember, I'll get back to it after seeing the film. I will almost certainly read the book then, too.

I'm looking forward to it knowing Coscarelli did it. I might have to make an event of it and watch Phantasm and Bubba Ho-Tep along with John Dies at the End.