Click Here!
Page 136 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2071

Thread: All Things:AMC television

Are they getting RickRolled????

Quote Originally Posted by Butch 19 View Post
    please: like Saul's drawer full of cell phones that are "always charged" when he hands them out? How many of us can go half a day without charging our phones?

And the fact that 51 yr old cancer survivor Walt can dig a hole by hand as big as a minivan, fill it with 6 - 8 55 gal. barrels, then cover it all up. And to top it off there's no dirt mound?... then he's able to drive home - then he passes out.

^^^ All plausible stuff right there.
    And the title of Nitty McPickerson goes to...

That was a SWEET HelloKitty phone yo.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    And the title of Nitty McPickerson goes to...

That was a SWEET HelloKitty phone yo.
    That's not notpicking that's **** that just plain makes no sense. It's like the stuff in The Dark Knight. The rest of it is just so good that you don't care that it's completely and utterly implausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    That's not notpicking that's **** that just plain makes no sense. It's like the stuff in The Dark Knight. The rest of it is just so good that you don't care that it's completely and utterly implausible.
    It doesn't make sense that a guy who deals with criminals on a daily basis has a draw full of working burner phones should the need arise on a whim? Seriously? As for the phones being charged and on, have we all forgotten how long the charge on a old flip phone lasts? Stand by battery life was routinely in the 400+ hour range. That means those phones need to be charged twice a month, assuming they're always on.

As for the hole, I didn't buy that for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubrick View Post
    It doesn't make sense that a guy who deals with criminals on a daily basis has a draw full of working burner phones should the need arise on a whim? Seriously? As for the phones being charged and on, have we all forgotten how long the charge on a old flip phone lasts? Stand by battery life was routinely in the 400+ hour range. That means those phones need to be charged twice a month, assuming they're always on.

As for the hole, I didn't buy that for a second.
    Yea I had no problem with the phones.

But that's one gigantic plot hole he dug in the desert.

So how many people think Walt is going to fake his own death? I've seen the theory bandied about online and I think it holds some water. The bigger question is, what brings him out of hiding?

21st Century Digital Boy santiclaws's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kubrick View Post
    So how many people think Walt is going to fake his own death? I've seen the theory bandied about online and I think it holds some water. The bigger question is, what brings him out of hiding?
    I don't think that is what is going to happen. How? He "dies of cancer" and is quietly buried is the only thing I can think of. Otherwise, you need a body, there's DNA, dental records, etc. Faking your own death takes work these days. Drowning in the ocean would be one way, I suppose, but that's a bit complicated in New Mexico.