Page 137 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 3019

Thread: All Things:AMC television

  1. #1361
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 13505066
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    45,803
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3683 Post(s)

    Default

    The hole was no more of a stretch than the Great Mexico Desert Train Swindle. And yeah...the way he gps'd it and lotto ticketed the co-ordinates was a damned clever bit of sleight of hand that made the spoonful of bad medicine a little more palatable. This show has held to such a high standard that, as a fan, you have to forgive when they have little choice but to stretch credibility a touch.

  2. #1362
    Selke Smooth
    notbob's Avatar
    Karma: 259692303
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,749
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1081 Post(s)

    Default

    I hope Jimmy Three Squaws makes another appearance
    "We still have some guys that haven't scored since Jesus was a baby" - Sutter


  3. #1363
    Hating ties is dumb.
    Dr. Naysay's Avatar
    Karma: 1088297
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    The hole was no more of a stretch than the Great Mexico Desert Train Swindle. And yeah...the way he gps'd it and lotto ticketed the co-ordinates was a damned clever bit of sleight of hand that made the spoonful of bad medicine a little more palatable. This show has held to such a high standard that, as a fan, you have to forgive when they have little choice but to stretch credibility a touch.
    Oh come on..... the stretch credibility all the TIME!!!!! It's just such a god damned amazingly good show that it truly doesn't matter.

    I mean lookahere... my favorite action novel is The Count of Monte Cristo and it's completely and utterly unbelievable and YET... it's TOTALLY believable because it's so damned good.

    Same thing here.

    I don't know why people can't just accept that they're watching something awesome that's full of logical and narrative impossibilities/inconsistencies.

  4. #1364
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 13505066
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    45,803
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3683 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    Oh come on..... the stretch credibility all the TIME!!!!! It's just such a god damned amazingly good show that it truly doesn't matter.

    I mean lookahere... my favorite action novel is The Count of Monte Cristo and it's completely and utterly unbelievable and YET... it's TOTALLY believable because it's so damned good.

    Same thing here.

    I don't know why people can't just accept that they're watching something awesome that's full of logical and narrative impossibilities/inconsistencies.
    Do you ONLY show up to contradict me here nowadays? I'm flattered, really.

  5. #1365
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 13505066
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    45,803
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3683 Post(s)

    Default

    Watch Now: Hank From ‘Breaking Bad’ Spoils The Series Finale | Geeks of Doom

    Relax, it's from Funny or Die. Still not watching though.

  6. #1366

  7. #1367
    Inanimate ****ing object
    santiclaws's Avatar
    Karma: 10980502
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    17,089
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2504 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post
    I hope Jimmy Three Squaws makes another appearance
    In the middle of the "Breaking Bad" discussion, you really had me confused there for a second

  8. #1368
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 13505066
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    45,803
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3683 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post
    I hope Jimmy Three Squaws makes another appearance
    always liked that actor. Perfect casting for him. Buffalo woman...sheesh.

  9. #1369
    Hating ties is dumb.
    Dr. Naysay's Avatar
    Karma: 1088297
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Do you ONLY show up to contradict me here nowadays? I'm flattered, really.
    I thought I was basically agreeing with you.

    Also... if you don't want to be contradicted stop being wrong all the time.

  10. #1370
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 13505066
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    45,803
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3683 Post(s)

    Default


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •