Click Here!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LA GALAXYS new 3rd jersey ANTI AMERICAN

Couldn't care less about the flag. I'm more pissed after all the hype seeing it's just a black version of the current dark shirt. If you're going to have a third shirt it's supposed to be completely different from what you already wear.

Quote Originally Posted by VEGASKING View Post
    Couldn't care less about the flag. I'm more pissed after all the hype seeing it's just a black version of the current dark shirt. If you're going to have a third shirt it's supposed to be completely different from what you already wear.
    I'm not knocking the sport of soccer (I love it) but how can you care about it's jerseys when the sponsor's logo is bigger than the team's official sign? They might as well be called the LA Herbalifes.

who are the galaxy?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG JOE View Post
    who are the galaxy?
    Some silly soccer club who thinks they're better than the Los Angeles Blues.

Toronto Maple Leafs are Anti-Canadian

Quote Originally Posted by WuwuKennyWu View Post
    I'm not knocking the sport of soccer (I love it) but how can you care about it's jerseys when the sponsor's logo is bigger than the team's official sign? They might as well be called the LA Herbalifes.

Every football shirt around the world is set up the same way. One of the few things MLS has not ruined by Americanizing it.