Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141
Results 1,401 to 1,404 of 1404

Thread: All things:sequels

  1. #1401
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 18554756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,517
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4431 Post(s)

    Default

    ‘Star Trek 4’ Could Lose Chris Pine and Chris Hemsworth Over Budget Disputes
    http://collider.com/star-trek-4-chri...ris-pine-exit/

  2. #1402
    The Dolphin Cares!
    orpheus's Avatar
    Karma: 11468000
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    22,670
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1948 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    ‘Star Trek 4’ Could Lose Chris Pine and Chris Hemsworth Over Budget Disputes
    http://collider.com/star-trek-4-chri...ris-pine-exit/
    If they can bring back Patrick Steward as Picard can they bring back Shatner as Kirk?

  3. #1403
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
    jerseydevil's Avatar
    Karma: 18554756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    49,517
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4431 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
    If they can bring back Patrick Steward as Picard can they bring back Shatner as Kirk?
    CBS Says Never Say Never About William Shatner Returning To Star Trek
    http://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/cbs-b...ing-star-trek/

  4. #1404
    The Dolphin Cares!
    orpheus's Avatar
    Karma: 11468000
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    22,670
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1948 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    CBS Says Never Say Never About William Shatner Returning To Star Trek
    http://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/cbs-b...ing-star-trek/
    It's not too crazy of an idea, but obviously, not in the we can't get Pine so let's bring Shatner back way.

    Still,....

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •