When the Bayern Munich's ultras greeted new signing Manuel Neuer with a banner that read 'you can save as many balls as you like but we will never accept you in our shirt' the goalkeeper knew he was in for a rough ride.
And despite keeping a cleansheet during his Bayern debut - a 15-0 victory in a pre-season friendly - the furious fans have stepped up their protests and issued the Germany No.1 with a strict code of conduct, that includes a restraining order.
According to Bild, the five point-plan is as follows:
1) Neuer will never be allowed to sing fan chants through their megaphone;
2) He will never be allowed to kneel in front of the team and sing the 'Humba' song;
3) He will never be allowed to go near the Sudtribune, where the ultras stand;
4) He will never be allowed to throw his shirt into the crowd;
5) He will never be allowed to kiss the Bayern badge on his shirt
Neuer's crime? Well not only is he a self-confessed fan of arch-rivals Schalke, for whom he used to play, but several years ago he also had the audacity to mock Bayern Munich legend Oliver Kahn.