Click Here!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Artists Corner

Good stuff going on here on my end. May have got a gig scoring an indie festival film. I'll find out for sure in late October if I officially land the job...but Director and Screenwriter both love my work. Even if the film sucks... woot woot IMDB credit! Lol

VERY nice photos by the way guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygokings! View Post
    Good stuff going on here on my end. May have got a gig scoring an indie festival film. I'll find out for sure in late October if I officially land the job...but Director and Screenwriter both love my work. Even if the film sucks... woot woot IMDB credit! Lol

VERY nice photos by the way guys.
    sweet, then we'll get to bomb your IMDB forum!

Here's my latest short film.

My daughter is an aspiring artist/writer/manyotherthings. She's trying a lot of different drawing styles, and this is one of her favorite recent pieces (inspired by Beetlejuice).

Any writers in the house? I recently wrote my first short story. After helping the kids come up with scary story ideas a while back I decided to try one and really enjoyed the process of it and am looking forward to writing some more. I didn't win the contest nor did I expect to but one of the winners posted a short bio and a link to a site where you could see his work. It's a nice little site for anyone interested in writing or even reading for that matter. Authorstand.com is the site. Just be aware if you want to read the stories on the site you need to register, but that's free.

Any writers here that know of similar places?

One of these days I need to post a photo of my flung poo and mashed bananas art.
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

https://soundcloud.com/marcellius-tiongco

heres my tunes. I play everything except drums. The song Priest was with my old band. Enjoy or flame have fun

Quote Originally Posted by mark1178 View Post
    https://soundcloud.com/marcellius-tiongco

heres my tunes. I play everything except drums. The song Priest was with my old band. Enjoy or flame have fun
    sounds good man! i'd drum for you cept i don't have a set anymore...