Click Here!
Page 40 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things: TELEVISON

Anyone catch the Backdraft reference on Grimm Friday night? A Baldwin playing an arson investigator. I lol'd.

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar

TV Bits: Is ‘Mad Men’ Going Back in Time? Plus: ‘Game of Thrones’ Trailer, ‘Girls’ Clips, Carlton Cuse Joins ‘Bates Motel’, ‘Dexter’ and ‘Homeland’ Return Dates | /Film

I haven’t even started thinking about fall television yet, but then again, I’m not a network exec. Showtime has announced return dates for two of its big hits, the long-running Dexter and the relatively new Homeland. Michael C. Hall‘s beloved serial killer is slated to return for its seventh season on September 30 at 9 PM, followed by Season 2 of Homeland at 10 PM on the same night.

Anyone else watch Breaking In? I was really annoyed by Megan Mullaley but I like where they are going with the direction of the show. The GEEK cameo by Rowdy Roddy Piper was pretty damned sweet too.

Ok...so I sat down with the last 3 eps of THE RIVER last night. Really enjoyed them, maybe because they played better in a big chunk. Could be they were just better episodes. Nice to see Lee Tergesen(Beecher from OZ, looking a LOT like Bruce Campbell) and we finally kinda/sorta know Emmett Cole's fate. I really hope they come strong with the finale' next week. I do not think this will get renewed but if the end is satisfying enough I will sign off on it as some decent tv.

Images

Got into the sitcom Whitney lately. Really funny show. Favorite currrent sitcom. CHeck it out!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post
    Got into the sitcom Whitney lately. Really funny show. Favorite currrent sitcom. CHeck it out!

Joe Anderson on 'The River' | CraveOnline

Good actor, not so much on the River...but see him in The Crazies/The Grey.

Anybody watching Smash? It's ****ing horrible but I can't stop watching...