Click Here!
Page 50 of 269 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things: TELEVISON

Images

Met John Noble and Jasika Nicole at the Comic Expo here today. Both very nice!

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
    Met John Noble and Jasika Nicole at the Comic Expo here today. Both very nice!
    you were lucky to get in CGOD...from what I read they were turning folks away at the door.

Will NBC Start the Second Season of Grimm Before the Fall Season Begins? | Horror Movie, DVD, & Book Reviews, News, Interviews at Dread Central

why not? It's not like they have to labor on the scripts. Insert pseudo modern retelling of a fairytale into the cookie cutter 'oh my gal/partner/other is in trouble' mad lib, change a few words around and add semi lucid acting...done. I find myself hating myself more and more as I watch this every week.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Will NBC Start the Second Season of Grimm Before the Fall Season Begins? | Horror Movie, DVD, & Book Reviews, News, Interviews at Dread Central

why not? It's not like they have to labor on the scripts. Insert pseudo modern retelling of a fairytale into the cookie cutter 'oh my gal/partner/other is in trouble' mad lib, change a few words around and add semi lucid acting...done. I find myself hating myself more and more as I watch this every week.
    But you crave another Godzilla movie?

You confound me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    But you crave another Godzilla movie?

You confound me.
    I crave a GOOD Godzilla movie. Different thing entirely. If for nothing else than to replace that Emmerich abortion. You are reaching there a bit Doc. My POTC fixation is a better comparison.

See disclosure notice

Images

Total Blackout | Syfy
    This is my new favorite show. It's ****ing hysterical!

enjoy
    Disclosure Notice: The above listed post is that of a disgruntled hockey fan on the internet and in no way should be taken as truth or any substance. It does not reflect the views of the host website or its sponsors. If you are offended, please take a moment to reflect on what was written, and then ask yourself whether or not there should have been a “/sarcasm” next to the statement. If you feel the poster took the comment too far, write a letter to Santa. Maybe that will help.
    Now go away.

TV Bits: Dish Network to Drop AMC, IFC, Sundance, WEtv, Plus: ‘Game of Thrones’, ‘Southland’, ‘Borgias’, ‘The Simpsons’ | /Film

Has HBO started casting for Season 3 of Game of Thrones?
    TNT’s Southland and Showtime’s Borgias renewed
    AMC orders two more murder mystery pilots
    Dish Network will drop AMC, IFC, Sundance, and WEtv
    TNT has picked up its acclaimed cop drama Southland for a ten-episode fifth season to bow in February
    Today’s other bit of news regarding AMC is a little less upbeat. Dish Network Corp. has just announced that it will be dropping all of AMC Networks’ channels, which in addition to its flagship AMC also include WEtv, IFC, and the Sundance Channel. The contract between the two companies is set to expire at the end of June — which falls after the end of the current Mad Men season, but before the start of the next Breaking Bad season.

According to Dish, it concluded that networks’ ratings couldn’t justify the rate increase that AMC Networks was asking for. Moreover, Dish says, it was was unhappy that shows like Mad Men and Breaking Bad were hitting outlets like Amazon.com, Netflix, and iTunes soon after airing on AMC — though AMC isn’t the only network whose series go online soon after a cable run. Dish promises its 14 million subscribers that it will “make alternative high-value channels available to our customers as replacements.”

For its part, AMC is insisting that the plans aren’t about ratings or value, but about a separate lawsuit filed against Dish by Cablevision (then the parent company of AMC) back in 2008. After Dish dropped AMC’s now-defunct Voom HD suite of channels, AMC sued Dish for $2.5 billion, citing a breach of contact. Last week, Dish lost its appeal of a pre-trial ruling that the company had destroyed evidence, and AMC believes Dish made its decision in retaliation.