Click Here!
Page 73 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things: TELEVISON

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar

Why ABC's alien show The Neighbors is Galaxy Quest + The Simpsons | Blastr

I don't know about this. It looks so stupid. Anyone catch Vegas last night? I was too busy being angry/stunned and saddened by Sons.

Oh, btw...NEW SOUTH PARK tonight followed by s2 of Key and Peele

Resident Cynic

Great first episode of the new season made me realize how much I missed "New Girl". Fox's Tuesday comedy lineup is pretty damn good across the board.

Kinda digging Revolution. 2 things...why do tv shows always have to LOOK like tv shows, and apparently, despite the power being gone Urban Outfitters is still in business. Is that C Thomas Howell??? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Kinda digging Revolution. 2 things...why do tv shows always have to LOOK like tv shows, and apparently, despite the power being gone Urban Outfitters is still in business. Is that C Thomas Howell??? Wow.
    Really liking Revolution myself. I was worried with the 2nd episode because Charlie got the "idiot ball" right off the bat. Thankfully she redeemed herself in the 2nd half of the episode. The ratings dipped but still easily won the 10 PM timeslot.

As for their outfits and whatever... I wouldn't think too much of it. Like they said in an article, it's suppose to be fun. But everywhere I'm reading, people seem like they're nitpicking on every single thing. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon0 View Post
    Great first episode of the new season made me realize how much I missed "New Girl". Fox's Tuesday comedy lineup is pretty damn good across the board.
    Yeah! New Girl picked up where it left off and it was great. Really love the whole cast. Though is it just me or does Winston get the shaft most of the time? He just seems like he's just "there" but still good chemistry with the cast.

I gave Ben and Kate a try. It was okay I guess. Ben's super immature type of character got annoying fast...

-------------------------------------------------

Also, I really enjoyed The Office last Thursday. Right off the bat, they have already set the tone for the season which will hopefully have a ton of answers. The same is said for Go On. Whatever I expected from this show going in is completely different. It's funny and it works.

And I can't wait for Last Resort tomorrow night on ABC. IGN gave it a 9 out of 10. The Neighbors got a 1 out of 10 rating though. Ouch. I wonder how their ratings will do since it's right after Modern Family.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Yeah, I can look the other way on Revolution because it actually is fun and moves at a real good pace. Almost too much so though. It's the LOST curse...if you are going to have a show w/a mysterious backstory you can no longer parse it out. I mean the revelations are coming fast and furious in Revolution. The Elizabeth Mitchell tip came WAY too early. Want to know who Randal is. And, I am a little worried because the General is the guy from the Cape(showkiller????)...but so far so good.

In other news...I will give them a pass cause it's the first episode but South Park was a one note grind. Seriously unfunny. And I think they may be tired of the boys because all roads seem to lead thru Randy Marsh. Longest 1/2 hour ever.

In other news...I will give them a pass cause it's the first episode but South Park was a one note grind. Seriously unfunny. And I think they may be tired of the boys because all roads seem to lead thru Randy Marsh. Longest 1/2 hour ever.
    I'm with you until everyone started drinking Butter's jizz. That's when it got funny for me, and it stayed that way until the end. Too bad it was more than halfway through the episode, though.

Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    I'm with you until everyone started drinking Butter's jizz. That's when it got funny for me, and it stayed that way until the end. Too bad it was more than halfway through the episode, though.
    ewwww no. I rarely think things cross the line, that was close. And it wasn't clever either. It was like they just said we need to spice this up with some jizz jokes. Lazy.

ewwww no. I rarely think things cross the line, that was close. And it wasn't clever either. It was like they just said we need to spice this up with some jizz jokes. Lazy.
    I won't deny the laziness, but I still thought it was funny.