Click Here!
Page 98 of 273 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 2721

Thread: All Things: TELEVISON

  1. #971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon0 View Post
    Funny thing is one of the cast interviews with that woman had her stating she was only doing sex scenes(for the first time) because they were vital to the show's plot. HAHAHA
    Riiiight.

  2. #972

    Default

    I didn't hate Banshee...but I want more bat**** crazy. And said 'first time naked' chick, was it me or was she kinda rugged?

  3. #973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    And said 'first time naked' chick, was it me or was she kinda rugged?
    Quite

  4. #974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    I didn't hate Banshee...but I want more bat**** crazy. And said 'first time naked' chick, was it me or was she kinda rugged?
    At least it wasn't Lena Dunham.

  5. #975

    Default

    Meet the wild alien races of Syfy's Defiance in intense new trailer | Blastr

    Here's the synopsis:

    Set in the near future, Defiance introduces an exotically transformed planet Earth, its landscapes permanently altered following the sudden - and tumultuous - arrival of seven unique alien races. In this somewhat unknown and unpredictable landscape, the richly diverse, newly-formed civilization of humans and aliens must learn to co-exist peacefully. Each week, viewers will follow an immersive character drama set in the boom-town of Defiance, which sits atop the ruins of St. Louis, MO, while in the game, players will adventure in the new frontier of the San Francisco Bay area. The dramatic tapestry of the series and the intense action of the game will exist in a single universe where their respective narratives will inform one another and evolve together into one overall story.


    Ambitious...a tv show with an interactive concurrent video game...good luck with that.

  6. #976

    Default

    Lance Henriksen Takes On

    as Frank Black???? Come on...give me a Millenium movie damn you!!!!!

  7. #977

  8. #978

    Default

    Anybody watched that new Jeffrey Ross show on Comedy Central, The Burn? Watched the episode the other night with Dave Attell and Judah Friedlander on it and thought it was pretty damn funny. They just stand around insulting each other the whole time (basically).

    Added a subscription to the DVR. Be interesting to see the if the quality of guests can stay that high.

  9. #979

    Default

    King of the Nerds starts tonight on TBS. 10-11, against Archer/Legit on Fx...clever TBX...clever.

  10. #980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    Anybody watched that new Jeffrey Ross show on Comedy Central, The Burn? Watched the episode the other night with Dave Attell and Judah Friedlander on it and thought it was pretty damn funny. They just stand around insulting each other the whole time (basically).

    Added a subscription to the DVR. Be interesting to see the if the quality of guests can stay that high.
    Watched the first couple and thought it was very tame. Might be better completely unedited (i.e. hbo). But haven't seen any since.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •