Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1544
    <3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3478 Post(s)

Do you guys know if NXT is gone from Full Sail permanently?

They did the first set of tapings in Center Stage Atlanta last week and I just watched the most recent NXT episode. I have to say... I don't like the way the entrance is positioned with the ring. Take the 1st match for example when Ember Moon had to come out for the save. She had to slowly walk down the stairs to do so. It makes it look awkward compared to running down the entrance ramp and sliding to the ring if you know what I mean.

The only decent thing is maybe during the main event. When the Undisputed Era and Regal, Strong, Black were all in close range with each other.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    944 Post(s)

Haven’t heard anything. I haven’t seen this past episode yet, now will be curious..

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    759 Post(s)

I know nothing about Full Sail, but I am now intrigued by maybe the possibility of forcing the wrestlers to enter via ladder and/or placing other random obstacles along their path to the ring.

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Ricochet is my favorite bro forever. He better not job to Enzo.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    944 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Ricochet is my favorite bro forever. He better not job to Enzo.
    Yeah he, EC3, bobby lashley were lighting up the sheet rags yesterday. I'll admit I don't know much about Ricochet, does he have that certain something or will he be someone that gets lost in the shuffle again?

Good on Bobby Roode for becoming US champion, but the whole thing felt a bit anti climactic? Maybe because it's so close to all the royal rumble and raw 25th anniversary hoopla.

Speaking of 25th anniversary, still one of my fav moments...test uh fiy

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3478 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Yeah he, EC3, bobby lashley were lighting up the sheet rags yesterday. I'll admit I don't know much about Ricochet, does he have that certain something or will he be someone that gets lost in the shuffle again?

Good on Bobby Roode for becoming US champion, but the whole thing felt a bit anti climactic? Maybe because it's so close to all the royal rumble and raw 25th anniversary hoopla.
    Ricochet was Prince Puma on Lucha Underground. That guy can wrestle with the best of them. He is an insane high-flyer but knowing WWE, he's going to be grounded like they do with the Cruiserweight Division. Unfortunately, people say that Ricochet has zero mic skills but I wouldn't know. I stopped watching Lucha Underground somewhere in their 2nd season but as far as I can remember, he never talked. Putting him on NXT could be good for building up his mic work and you know he can put on a great match down in NXT so let him do that.

EC3 was Derrick Bateman when he was with WWE during those silly NXT seasons. WWE never really used him or gave him a fair shot. So I really wonder why he'll return. In the end, I'm sure money talks so maybe that's why he might come back. But I don't watch TNA so I don't know how good he is. But he has to be right? If they allowed him to be TNA World Chaampion a few times.

As for Bobby Lashley, I'm okay with him returning as long as he returns as a full time wrestler. The last thing we need is another Brock Lesnar type of wrestler that rarely shows up.

And for Smackdown last night... it was kind of a weird show. I didn't hate it but I also didn't really enjoy it. It was a good wrestling show and I liked that the focus was on the US Title. (They pulled the US Tourney Finals from the Rumble PPV hours before the show probably due to time constraints). So it was good that they focused on it instead of putting the match on a 2 hour pre-show that no one will watch.

Jinder looked good but the wrestling style they have him work can be boring for most people. It's the ground and pound style where the faces just sell the hell out of their ribs (like Roode did). AJ Styles appeared in one backstage segment along with The Usos and Gable/Benjamin. That was... pretty much it.

I also watched the Mixed Match Challenge on Facebook and Nattie took the predictable loss. At least it wasn't Shinsuke. Ultimately, I wonder what the number of viewers WWE is looking for here with Facebook. I think they got 130k views at the most. It's a good way to see who is and who isn't popular in the upcoming weeks. I'm thinking less people will tune in for Miz/Asuka vs Big E/Carmella. Overall though, I don't care much for the concept with the winner donating to charity. I'm sure all the charities are getting money regardless and having pre-determined winners/losers for a charity sounds dumb.

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    759 Post(s)

Here's probably the most renowned Ricochet match from a couple of years ago. NSFW due to some language from Ospreay. I just re-watched it while I was searching for a link, and I think to a certain extent this shows that Ricochet may be able to transition to WWE and still be able to keep his in-ring panache (although pretty much his entire Lucha Underground run also proves this). You can also sort of guess the areas where WWE will probably want to see improvement. I, for one, am rooting for his success. From the earliest days, it was clear that he is a special talent. Hopefully, he can round out his skills and become a bonafide superstar.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    944 Post(s)

Right so Heavy Machinery just channeled the bushwackers and Scotty 2 hottie.
    So in. But the push is not ready yet.

And after watching nxt tonight, I see what you mean on the entrance ramp. Those steps are crazy awkward and someone’s going to get injured running down (or up) them.
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; January 17th, 2018 at 07:20 PM.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    944 Post(s)

And now, I give you Rusev and Lana as the Rock and Mankind

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3478 Post(s)

Who knew that it was Rusev Day back then too?!

Rink Dawg