All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    941 Post(s)

and available now for your purchasing pleasure at $9.99

Last edited by ucsdguy1; January 26th, 2018 at 03:46 PM.

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    759 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Finn Balor posted the below on his twitter with the caption: "Note to self, Do NOT do this at Royal Rumble"

I had to chuckle
    Image doesn't show up for me. I had to check the link from the quote. Silly ol' Finn.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3473 Post(s)

and available now for your purchasing pleasure at $9.99

Holy crap that is genius!
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    941 Post(s)

I just bought 2

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3473 Post(s)

They just announced that the Rumble winner can choose which title to go for. That makes things a little more interesting.

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    941 Post(s)

Quick Nxt takeover thoughts:

Paul Heyman cutting the promo from an event in Philadelphia gave me goosebumps.

Gargano/Cien: great great match and crowd was hot. But ending really bugged me. Gargano’s wife shows up to chase off Melina. Perfect time for gargano to win. If gargano is not going to win, then have ciampa get involved before match end and cause him to lose. That saves face for Johnny wrestling rather than having him lose cleanly. Also thought after he slowly walked the ramp and got ovation, it might have been his nxt swan song, until ciampa arrived that is.

Black/Cole: crazy match and very ecw-worthy. That super kick to the chair causing black to fall on two tables was so rvd/sabu ish. So much fun. I was debating how either could take a loss. Good for black. Once again Cole shows all kinds of charisma, but losing again does him no favors credibility wise. Sanity vs undisputed should be fun, but the undisputed guys still are so generic. I don’t see anything yet that gets them over at the top. AOP going to the big leagues?

Moon/Baysler: I still don’t know if I’m spelling baysler right. Good sell on the arm injury from Moon, and the countless arm bars she didn’t submit on. Baysler has some ring skill to work on, but plays the bully heel well.

Velveteen Dream: there’s something to this guy. I don’t see how the gimmick works top level, but there’s something to him.
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; January 28th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    941 Post(s)

Well I’m emotional and my first reaction is “what the $&@“ Rousey just ruined Asuke’s moment and took away from a solid rumble.

I’ll sleep on it

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3473 Post(s)

Well I’m emotional and my first reaction is “what the $&@“ Rousey just ruined Asuke’s moment and took away from a solid rumble.

I’ll sleep on it
    Who knew that this whole time all you had to do was just come out after the Rumble and just point to the sign?

Good thing pyro didn't explode when Ronda Rousey did it because people would be like, "WTF? No pyro for Shinsuke and Asuka but pyro for Ronda?!"

I'll post my thoughts on it tomorrow as well after I sleep on it. All I have to say is... wow, the Rumble was fun. All the right people won for once and it might have been the first good Rumble in at least 5 years.

I'm also stoked that Ronda Rousey is signed to a full-time contract as well. When I first heard her name being thrown around for Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania, I wasn't happy about that especially if it was a one-off thing. I personally don't care for the UFC so if she was going to steal the spotlight, that wasn't cool. But to read that she's fully committed to being a wrestler and wanting to work full-time. Props to her. I know she had been training for months at the Performance Center too, so props to her for that.

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    941 Post(s)

Well at least they let asuke have some kind of moment tonight without rousey.

Just watch the highlight of banks’ dive through ropes and asuke’s kick to her face. I damn near thought Sasha broke her neck (once again).

Uh, so what’s next for Roman now? (I bet he gets into the elimination chamber)

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    759 Post(s)

Well, WWE has two of the four horsewomen now. They should put Rousey together with her horsewomen chum Baszler and package them with, say, Charlotte and Nattie as a hybrid Four Horsewomen.