Thread: WWE RAW, Smackdown, & PPV Discussion Thread 2012 & 2013

It's
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)

So when did Zayn and Owens become best friends again?

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1088 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CIrvine View Post
    ding ding ding

they sure didn't waste any time getting daniel some bumps

do not c-block the monster among men

Last edited by ucsdguy1; March 21st, 2018 at 08:12 AM.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3705 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CIrvine View Post
    When Shane screwed them both at Fastlane.

I don't think they explained why they're best friends again... at least I don't think they did. Shane was just a common enemy that has been screwing them for months, so that's why they're working together. I guess having them come out during the same entrance and acting like everything was normal was quite odd.

But as for Daniel Bryan, what a segment to close the show. When was the last time you saw a crowd that hot? Oh yeah... when Daniel Bryan was wrestling! They had to have been planning to clear him this whole time, because I can't imagine how the story would play out if he wasn't cleared.

Now to think of all the potential matches we can see working a match against Daniel. We got AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, and Finn Balor. Then when Johnny Gargano and Adam Cole get called up... holy moly.

Hell, you can easily set up the feud between Daniel Bryan and Miz as well. We already know how much they hate each other.

Obviously the biggest worry is that if Daniel Bryan gets another concussion, he's 100% finished. But if he can stay healthy this will be amazing not only for him but for WWE. Hopefully they don't make him work too many house shows.

-----------------------------------

As for the Mixed Matched Challenge there are lots of people whining about Miz and Asuka winning mainly because of Asuka's undefeated streak. Kind of odd that the streak counts in a Mixed Tag Match when all throughout NXT, she could lose in multi-person matches and it wasn't considered a loss for her since she never got pinned.

Alexa/Braun is fun to watch though. Hopefully they can continue some kind of storyline on RAW instead of just ending it abruptly just because they're eliminated.
    Last edited by TooCool; March 21st, 2018 at 09:59 AM.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1088 Post(s)

Pete Dunne and Broderick Strong should win the tag tournament and the titles. In fact Pete Dunne should just own every title there is.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3705 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Pete Dunne and Broderick Strong should win the tag tournament and the titles. In fact Pete Dunne should just own every title there is.
    Oh man! Pete Dunne. Add him to the list I want to see Daniel Bryan wrestle.

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1088 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Oh man! Pete Dunne. Add him to the list I want to see Daniel Bryan wrestle.
    dangerously close..

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3705 Post(s)

Okay, so I bought WWE2K18 over the weekend on my PS4 because it was 55% off (Digital Deluxe edition that was originally $90) and I used the 20% off code that Sony sent. So it was like 32 bucks total?

Went in to WWE Universe mode. Had Rusev defeat Jinder Mahal for the WWE Title and also had Heath Slater defeat Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title on RAW. All is right with the world.

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1088 Post(s)

I was very close to paying $90 or so and hitting up the New Japan event in Long Beach sunday, but chickened out. Finished watching on tv though. Crowd was not as loud as I expected. Might have been cameras or microphone placement, as the video guys seemed to be in the wrong places for certain big spots throughout the evening. Probably a 4 hour event was a bit draining too. But, they eventually woke up during the second half of Ibushi/Omega vs Young Bucks. What a match. Roughly 45 minutes, lots of good spots. Matt sold the back injury so well, and Omega not wanting to finish off his friends while Matt daring him to keep attacking played out emotion like crazy. I feel like if it was more of an old school ecw or takeover type crowd it would only have heightened it that much more. But again hopefully that was just how the mics picked up on tv. I hope there are many more matches with these guys ahead I can watch.

Oh and they announced NJPW will be back in July at the Cow Palace in SF
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; March 27th, 2018 at 12:40 PM.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1088 Post(s)

Interesting, wwe announced Charlotte Flair is out of the mixed match challenge with an injury. Gave fans options of Lynch, Lana, or Carmella as replacement partner to vote for.

Hopefully nothing serious for Wrestlemania..

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3705 Post(s)

Rusev is in the Fatal Four Way!!!!! Rusevmania crowd will definitely take over.

Rink Dawg