Results 1,731 to 1,736 of 1736
    All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1042 Post(s)

So.....good for Nikki Cross getting some time and a victory, even if her "crazy" persona was kind of gone. Even though the gullible sidekick has been done before, I figure Bliss will manipulate her into being useful for awhile before she realizes it and goes nuts on her. That could work.

How about that Ricochet momentum! (In reality they should've ended this the exact opposite way of how it was booked. Let Ricochet get the win then take a cheap shot off the ladder from Corbin. Corbin would've been in the final segment anyway)

I get Zayn worming his way into the Mitb match, but what does this do for Strowman yet again? And how many times can we see Corbin/McYntire double up on someone again? I assume Strowman will show up to wreak havoc at mitb. Somehow I can see a lot of carnage but Zayn finding his way to winning the match. His holding the briefcase would be an excellent way for him to continue bloating his a-hole character.

That Bray Wyatt thing....I mean...
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; May 14th, 2019 at 02:06 PM.

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)

I've decided Ultimate Warrior must somehow from beyond be helping Aleister Black write his promos.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1042 Post(s)

Once again I was bored by a lot of stuff...

Sorry Elias/Shane v Reigns is just not doing anything much for me. Zayn/Owens together again as heels just seems like a re-hash. At least it was nice to see Andrade get a win (which probably means he won't at mitb). Ricochet coming out to "best" him after the match didn't do much considering he just lost cleanly the night before.

One other note - Asuke/Sane vs Rose/Deville: I mean if Asuke/Sane are supposed to be this new blinding tag team, shouldn't they have a crushed the other two? I get they're still teasing the Deville/Rose breakup, but it took a sneaky rollup for Asuke on the verge of losing to win? Oh and the "Kabuki Warriors" name.......I mean hey they're quite an "experience"...

Mitb has a pretty stacked card and I should be more excited for it than I am. So short and not so excited predictions:

Zayn/Ricochet/McIntyre/Corbin/Ali/Balor/Andrade/Orton Men's mitb: probably a lot of high flying from Ricochet and some sweet moves from Balor/Andrade/Zayn. I'm going to say Zayn figures out a way to sneak in the victory. He may be good teasing the briefcase cash ins for months. Secondary pick would be McIntyre so he does something. Other than Zayn though I don't see anyone I'd truly be interested in winning. Wild prediction: All the lights go off, then back on with all competitors knocked out in the ring with a standing Bray Wyatt in the middle, before they go off and he disappears. We then learn Zayn was hiding and he climbs up to win the match.

Owens/Kingston: Kingston wins. Too early for them to take the title off him. I also think it would be interesting if Zayn now had the briefcase to tease going after Kingston, and whether Owens would then have to help him. (This is predicated on the fact that I already forgot who is on who's brand and how the wild card works)

Rollins/Styles – I’m hoping this match gets a significant amount of time, as it could be really good. Rollins will win as again too soon for him to give up the title.

Lynch/Evans and Lynch/Flair: I’m not sure which match goes first, which could dictate the outcome if Lynch doesn’t win both. If Evans goes first, she loses but gives Lynch a run for her money. A tired Becky just doesn’t have quite enough to handle Flair who wins and gloats of beating “the man”. If Flair goes first, Lynch will beat her and potentially be battered down hard, to which Evans can take quick advantage and win that title. Either way Lynch can go on the attack. Of course all that being said, Lynch will probably win both matches.

Naomi/Natalya/Brooke/Bayley/Rose/Moon/Bliss/Carmella: I’d love to see Bayley win. But it won’t happen. Moon would be deserving but there’s no storyline in place for anyone to care that she has the briefcase. I’d love to see Carmella win if only it gets us more R Truth. No one else I care too much about. I’ll say Bliss somehow gets Nikki Cross to interfere and helps her win. She holds the briefcase and continues that manipulation story.

Miz/Shane steel cage match: I’ll say Miz finally gets his vengeance and we can move past this storyline.

Joe/Mysterio: Joe will win this one.

Reigns/Elias: This match doesn’t even seem necessary for this card. Elias will once again lose. Maybe we’ll get lucky and Reigns can move onto a feud with baron corbin! (editor's note: Reigns seems to be the main star of both brands now. He is being over-exposed and will probably start getting booed again soon enough.

Daivari/Nese: I am completely out of touch with the cruiserweights and have no idea who will win this.

Bryan & Rowan/Usos: wow so Daniel Bryan and the Usos are being relegated to a kickoff match. Who would’ve thought. Bryan and Rowan will win this one.

Don't recall, but have they announced a women's tag team title match? even on the kickoff show? Way to make those titles mean something.

EDIT: One more note - I'm down with Marty McFly Kushida (or in my mind a smaller framed masato tanaka)
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; May 16th, 2019 at 07:58 AM.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1042 Post(s)

Okay nevermind Bliss just got pulled from mitb due to injury. I would assume Cross will replace her.

Alexa Bliss not medically cleared to compete at WWE Money in the Bank
    Alexa Bliss is not medically cleared to compete at WWE Money in the Bank this Sunday, and has been removed from the Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match. A suitable replacement for Alexa will be announced.

Stay with WWE.com for more on this developing story.

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3673 Post(s)

Thanks for posting your thoughts ucsd. I haven't been watching too much WWE lately, just reading the results and watching like 1-2 Youtube clips.

I have to say, I'm not too pleased with this stupid Wild Card rule. It's Vince's desperate attempt to get Roman on both shows really. The biggest bummer of all is that Smackdown only has 2 hours to work with and a lot of their guys already can't get TV time. Now you have to squeeze in 4 RAW superstars per week to get some of that air time? That's just not smart.

As for Money in the Bank, I'll definitely watch it because those ladder matches can be quite fun. But I have no excitement for it going in. =[

Also, RIP to Ashley Massaro. 39 is too young. I'm sure her biggest highlights were winning the Diva Search and posing for Playboy. Regardless, I did feel like she was a part in WWE's success as far as the Diva stuff goes.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg