All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    873 Post(s)

well then
    WWE announced the following on their website: “WWE has come to terms on the release of William Morrissey (Big Cass)”. No further explanation was given regarding his departure from the company.

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    736 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    So why is Ronda gone for 30 days?
    So she can buck the system, and do run-ins!

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Balor, Zayn, and even Owens needs to be booked better on RAW. What they're doing to all 3 of them is a crime.
    The traditional WWE style is not kind to the glut of talent they have right now.

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    736 Post(s)

Also, Shinsuke's promos continue to be pure gold.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    873 Post(s)

RUSEV DAY

It's just too bad he has about 0.0000000099% chance of beating Styles, and too bad they're putting him up against a current super face.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    873 Post(s)

It was Vader Time, for the last time. RIP

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3379 Post(s)

Damn... RIP Vader. I know he had been battling health issues the last few years. Still feels too soon for him. While he wasn't one of my favorite wrestlers growing up, I do have fond memories yelling "It's time... it's time... it's BED time!" (I have no idea why I'd say that before getting ready for bed.) That's one thing a lot of wrestlers are missing these days, catchphrases.

For Smackdown Live the gauntlet match was awesome. I love how Daniel Bryan insulted The Miz in a pre-match interview about getting ready to go up against 3 of the best superstars such as Rusev, Big E, and Samoa Joe. Then having him interrupt the Bludgeon Brothers with his entrance was... interesting.

Big E put on a good fight, obviously he had no chance to win but he deserves a singles push soon. I hope the WWE realizes that you can do that without breaking up the New Day. The finish against Samoa Joe was interesting because Joe was going for the submission count out win.. only for Daniel to counter it and slide back in the ring to win. The ref did a bogus fast count from 8-10 though but they do that when it's convenient. Soon after that the Bludgeon Brothers came back out to attack Daniel Bryan which is payback for interrupting them? Miz got the nice cheap win which he can use to build his feud with Daniel in the future.

And yeah.. I was surprised Rusev got the win over Miz. So are they finally booking Rusev as a face now? Aiden didn't interfere and Rusev didn't use cheap heel tactics. Hell, he even shook AJ's hand. It was weird though that AJ punched Aiden for the "burn". In conclusion... I'm happy for Rusev. A little depressing that out of all his years in the WWE this is finally his first World Title opportunity. In the past, even time he was about to rise to the top, guys like Reigns and Cena would bury him. I don't see him beating AJ Styles either but a dueling "Rusev Day and AJ Styles" chant can be fun.

So who's going to team with Daniel Bryan to face the Bludgeon Brothers? It's a good story here because Daniel Bryan was part of the Wyatt family in the past. I'm sure they can always stick The Miz with Daniel Bryan and they can win the Tag Team Titles together before they go nuts on each other. Or do they finally use Tye Dillinger because he had been teaming with Daniel Bryan in house shows for months now?
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    873 Post(s)

Why does Daniel Bryan need to be in a tag team feud with the Bludgeon Brothers? Aren't there any other tag teams who can do the job? Get him to upper to main event level status already. Tye Dillinger isn't nearly hyped enough to be his partner. Nor would he serve to give them any chance to beat them. How about Big E as a one off? Knowing wwe writers, they will have just used this as an excuse to have Bryan lose the gauntlet match, and will not re-visit the segment at all

If you notice, after AJ punched Aiden, Rusev looked more at Aiden to say "what the heck did you do that for?" rather than go after Styles. That was interesting. They sort of have been building Rusev as a face, not necessarily with character development, but more the lessening of heel tricks I guess. Although English still manages to insult crowds in his song intros. Let Rusev be the lighthearted yet wild Rusev Day guy. Don't paint him as a straight heel going up against styles (they probably will). Or, have English cause Rusev to lose, and Rusev finally drops him. Maybe that's the way to go.

I remember in spanish class in my younger years, one of my teachers would always ask "que hora es?". a couple of us would yell "es vader tiempo!". She would chuckle but eventually stopped asking.
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; June 20th, 2018 at 02:47 PM.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3379 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Why does Daniel Bryan need to be in a tag team feud with the Bludgeon Brothers? Aren't there any other tag teams who can do the job? Get him to upper to main event level status already. Tye Dillinger isn't nearly hyped enough to be his partner. Nor would he serve to give them any chance to beat them. How about Big E as a one off? Knowing wwe writers, they will have just used this as an excuse to have Bryan lose the gauntlet match, and will not re-visit the segment at all

If you notice, after AJ punched Aiden, Rusev looked more at Aiden to say "what the heck did you do that for?" rather than go after Styles. That was interesting. They sort of have been building Rusev as a face, not necessarily with character development, but more the lessening of heel tricks I guess. Although English still manages to insult crowds in his song intros. Let Rusev be the lighthearted yet wild Rusev Day guy. Don't paint him as a straight heel going up against styles (they probably will). Or, have English cause Rusev to lose, and Rusev finally drops him. Maybe that's the way to go.

I remember in spanish class in my younger years, one of my teachers would always ask "que hora es?". a couple of us would yell "es vader tiempo!". She would chuckle but eventually stopped asking.
    LOL! That is awesome.

I personally hope they don't do anything break Rusev and Aiden up. Because we all know that once that happens, we'll never see Aiden English on TV again. You're right with the Tag Team stuff... surely there are more competitive tag teams on Smackdown Live. I guess it's because they already used The Usos and New Day against the Bludgeon Brothers. And The Usos are occupied with Sanity right now. Then the Goodbrothers recently lost to the Bludgeon Brothers so they're out. But what the hell happened to The Bar? They've been MIA the last month or so right?

Oh yeah and I forgot to make a comment about Big Cass being released. I wonder what he did. Dirt sheets say it's because he abused the little Hornswoggle guy on Smackdown weeks ago when he was told he couldn't. Others are saying he was super drunk in public on the European tour. He's no different from Enzo it seems so it's weird that Enzo and Cass hate each other in real life too lol. Ultimately, I think Carmella has to be really thankful she didn't get called up with Enzo and Cass. I remember reading about how disappointed Carmella was about not being called up with them but HHH saw potential in her. So that part is cool.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    873 Post(s)

I read the same stuff about Cass, disobeying vince in the midget segment, drunk and disorderly on the european tour. You know you're in trouble when the wwe press release doesn't wish you well in your future endeavors.