<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3196 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post

Man.. now I wish during his entrance we can hear English singing real quick. "It's Rusev Daaaaaaaaaay!" Then you play his entrance music. Simple and effective.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    734 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Man.. now I wish during his entrance we can hear English singing real quick. "It's Rusev Daaaaaaaaaay!" Then you play his entrance music. Simple and effective.
    These guys could be a superface and go against Elias. Sing off between Aiden and Elias with Rusev as judge (before he begins pummeling after his judging technique is criticized). Actually that makes my head hurt.

But yeah, Rusev day every day.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3196 Post(s)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this.

https://twitter.com/tondog/status/928077829748809728

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    734 Post(s)

lest we forget, today is also Rusev Day

It's
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Pacific Coast Wrestling in Wilmington on December 1, 2017.
    http://www.pcwultra.com/

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    734 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CIrvine View Post
    Pacific Coast Wrestling in Wilmington on December 1, 2017.
    http://www.pcwultra.com/
    I've been getting adds on social media for this in the past. They had me at Sandman

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    734 Post(s)

Hm, I wasn't quite expecting Triple H to join team Raw.

I also thought Paige was going to show up and join the women's Raw team, but kudos to Bayley!

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3196 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Hm, I wasn't quite expecting Triple H to join team Raw.

I also thought Paige was going to show up and join the women's Raw team, but kudos to Bayley!
    I think everyone got their hopes up with Paige being backstage. I think someone said she was just there to film an episode of Ride Along with Foxy.

As for the Survivor Series PPV now the winners are starting to shape up (at least in my head).

Adding HHH to the mix is interesting. I wonder why the hell they decided to do this. More star power needed to sell the PPV? Or do they actually have an end-game story line here? Now I'm more convinced that the Men's Smackdown team is taking this one. First off, I could be wrong but I think Orton is undefeated when he's on a Survivor Series team. They mentioned his stats last year but I forgot and right now I'm too lazy to look it up. Secondly, you know Kane is going to somehow get Braun eliminated. Most likely via countout since Vince loves protecting his monsters so there is no way he'll get pinned. And third of all, it looks like they're building towards a HHH/Angle match at Wrestlemania so the first step would be to cost him his GM job. After all, they already cleared Angle to wrestle at TLC.. I don't think he needs to be a GM anymore.

What I would love to see is a swerve with Jason Jordan turning heel. Have it look like Angle is in trouble so his son runs in to help him. Instead, have Jordan turn on Angle and side with HHH and Steph. They could even say he's not really his son and that it was all a trick.

Then on the Women's side.. there is no way team RAW is losing, not with Asuka on their team. What I see happening is Charlotte winning the Women's Title tonight so she can beat Alexa Bliss. This gives Alexa a reason to complain saying that she underestimated Charlotte or that she was expecting to face Natalya. Then for Smackdown's side, losing Charlotte on the team is a big enough blow to lose the match. They could also have Nattie refuse to be a team player since she's upset about not being the Women's Champion.

For the other matches they're all a crap shoot really. I think The Shield will beat the New Day and then the Usos can beat The Bar. Basically each brand are going to be "neck and neck" and trade wins.

Ultimately though, I'm still more excited for War Games instead of Survivor Series. But that's how it's always been for the last year or two. You just know the NXT guys will put on a better show.

Edit: Oh I totally forgot about Lesnar/Styles. Man, that one is a toss up. I think if Lesnar loses here it wouldn't hurt him at all so maybe that's a possibility. We could always still see Jinder cost Styles the match to set up their rematch down the line. I don't expect many matches to have a clean finish since Survivor Series has always been built around controversy with the Montreal screw job.
    Last edited by TooCool; November 14th, 2017 at 01:31 PM.

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    734 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post

What I would love to see is a swerve with Jason Jordan turning heel. Have it look like Angle is in trouble so his son runs in to help him. Instead, have Jordan turn on Angle and side with HHH and Steph. They could even say he's not really his son and that it was all a trick.
    This is what I was thinking. They almost hinted at it last night with Jordan pretty much crying, begging Angle to keep him on the team. I don't know about siding with Steph/HHH, but I could see him turning on Angle.

I don't see Lesnar losing to Styles. Could be an interesting match, but it seems like they just want someone bigger to be the one to finally tame the beast. And probably at Wrestlemania. Do I know who that is? No. But knowing Vince it'll probably be Kane or the Undertaker or Cena or The Rock or Kenny Omega (nah they couldn't pull this off). I can still see Jinder interfering in this match causing AJ to lose, setting a rematch and killing some time on Smackdown.

Survivor Series should be another 7 hour pay per view, however yes I'm still more excited for Wargames.

Oh and once again today is Rusev Day

Last edited by ucsdguy1; November 14th, 2017 at 02:28 PM.