All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    878 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    How does "bury me softly" have anything to do with Michelle McCool? Weird.
    trying to find an exact article, but it was something about a TMZ interview Lana did that McCool thought referenced they would "bury his old a$$", by which she did not like the term "old". Who knows.

Screw that. It's Rusev Day

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3386 Post(s)

If you guys have a few minutes to spare... watch this. Love Mauro.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/984144841427664896
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    742 Post(s)

Mauro is awesome, and he's a good fit with NXT, too.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3386 Post(s)

Someone in WWE actually wasted time to do this for ****s and giggles.

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    878 Post(s)

So, the transfer of funds started. If anything it brought a lot of midcarders who may get fresh starts and actual pushes [::cough breezango cough::].

Was the start with Jinder Mahal as the first announcement the most underwhelming fan reaction seen in a long, long time? Nice to see Jeff Hardy win the US title (they had to make some kind of splash). If I didn't think for a minute Jinder was going to win it back in Saudi Arabia. That or they get it and Jinder begins his mesmerizing feud with no way jose.

Riott Squad showing up to ruin Bayley/Sasha was lame, but I get it. Just enough to wet the appetite for a ppv match (before the inevitable sasha/bayley vs riott squad tag matches multiple times over the next five weeks). Sasha will say Bayley was about to tap, Bayley will say no way hug life.
    I assume Absolution goes Smackdown, unless they want to form one giant stable of a lot of women nobody yet cares about.

I suppose Drew Mc with Ziggler could be fun, but I see them toiling in midcard hell.

Miz on smackdown without his guys could be fun if he has to find a new Miztourage. Looks like that feud with Bryan will pick up.

Interesting to see Corbin moving to Raw with just a promo, not even a live appearance. Also, wwe announced after Raw that Chad Gable is moving to Raw, without Benjamin.

I think Sami Zayn whipping out his reading glasses from his hoodie to read Stephanie's e-mail was my highlight of the night.

No Rusev on Raw, but Rusev vs. Undertaker is now back on??? What a work
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...a-changes-mind
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; April 17th, 2018 at 08:59 AM.

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    742 Post(s)

You missed the most important addition to RAW: Bullet Club!

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    878 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LetTigerIn View Post
    You missed the most important addition to RAW: Bullet Club!
    that was pretty funny

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3386 Post(s)

Here's the full list of those officially moved to RAW

1) Jinder Mahal
    2) Ruby Riott
    3) Sarah Logan
    4) Liv Morgan
    5) Kevin Owens
    6) Sami Zayn
    7) Zack Ryder
    8) Fandango
    9) Tyler Breeze
    10) Natalya
    11) Dolph Ziggler
    12) Drew McIntyre
    13) Baron Corbin
    14) Konnor
    15) Viktor
    16 Bobby Roode
    17) Mojo Rawley
    18) Mike Kanellis
    19) Chad Gable

Zack Ryder, Baron Corbin, Ascension, Mojo Rawley, Mike Kanellis, and Chad Gable moving over and not even showing up on TV is not a good sign moving forward for them. I guess at least Corbin got a video package?

If Curt Hawkins is still on RAW, hopefully they reunite Ryder and Hawkins since they were part of Edge's stable back then. And Chad Gable is going to be a singles wrestler... would be nice to see him get a shot at the midcard title but I doubt it. Maybe when Jason Jordan is healthy, just reunite American Alpha with Kurt as the manager/mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1
    So, the transfer of funds started. If anything it brought a lot of midcarders who may get fresh starts and actual pushes [::cough breezango cough::].
    Haha.. if only. They do need more Fashion Files though. They ended up cutting it from Smackdown probably due to time constraints but on RAW, you got 3+ hours. It could work.

Was the start with Jinder Mahal as the first announcement the most underwhelming fan reaction seen in a long, long time? Nice to see Jeff Hardy win the US title (they had to make some kind of splash). If I didn't think for a minute Jinder was going to win it back in Saudi Arabia. That or they get it and Jinder begins his mesmerizing feud with no way jose.
    No Way Jose is a good guy to beat Jinder with in their first match... then you can put Jinder over since No Way Jose isn't going to do anything. Hardy winning the title was no surprise. Now we have yet another Grand Slam champion. If they don't move Seth Rollins to Smackdown, then Jeff Hardy is going.

Riott Squad showing up to ruin Bayley/Sasha was lame, but I get it. Just enough to wet the appetite for a ppv match (before the inevitable sasha/bayley vs riott squad tag matches multiple times over the next five weeks). Sasha will say Bayley was about to tap, Bayley will say no way hug life.
    I assume Absolution goes Smackdown, unless they want to form one giant stable of a lot of women nobody yet cares about.
    I am very surprised Becky didn't get moved. Absolution moving to Smackdown makes sense since Paige is the GM (and they're essentially making "trades"). And of course, either Sasha or Bayley is going to Smackdown. I know their match got interrupted but like you said, it's to tease for a future PPV match. I'm assuming they'll say that Asuka is on Smackdown as well tonight.

I suppose Drew Mc with Ziggler could be fun, but I see them toiling in midcard hell.
    This is beneath McIntyre's level but at the same time I'm intrigued. Happy for Ziggler because this is something fresh for him. Almost reminds me of a HBK/Diesel dynamic. Plus that Zig Zag + Claymore double team finisher was sick looking. But what's going to happen here? Tag Team Champion reign for a bit? Or will it be the usual bit where McIntyre eventually turns on Ziggler? Plus, knowing Vince... he's going to totally reunite 3MB now that they're all on RAW.

Miz on smackdown without his guys could be fun if he has to find a new Miztourage. Looks like that feud with Bryan will pick up.
    I absolutely loved that they announced Miz is going to Smackdown. Something about Daniel Bryan making that request to Paige and Shane. That's just instant fuel to their feud. Love it. If they build this feud properly, dare I say it might be as exciting as Gargano/Ciampa.

I think Sami Zayn whipping out his reading glasses from his hoodie to read Stephanie's e-mail was my highlight of the night.

Watch this again at the 3:47 mark. I LOVE Sami's reaction. He's like "Yikes... you're dead Miz."

Here are my guesses for those going to Smackdown tonight besides Miz which was already confirmed.

- Braun Strowman
    - Big Cass
    - Finn Balor
    - Gallows and Anderson
    - The Revival
    - Asuka
    - Mandy Rose or Sonya Deville (I'm thinking one, but it could be two)
    - Bayley or Sasha Banks
    - Seth Rollins or Jeff Hardy
    - R-Truth or Goldust (because why not)
    Last edited by TooCool; April 17th, 2018 at 12:21 PM.

Rink Dawg

Pretty much a jerk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

went to Mania. that NXT card was a dream.

With the exception of Cass, who I fear may kick Bryan in the head, I'm loving this new Smackdown roster

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    878 Post(s)

Got Jeff Hardy right.

so is Bryan/Cass a holdover feud until the Miz gets going? or does Cass become part of the new Miztourage. ps I liked Miz' promo last night when she had to cut him off for his language...

That R-Truth segment.....yeesh. "Well then, see you guys tomorrow!"

Who thought the bludgeon brothers were going to grab Naomi and power slam her? Well I guess if it were the dudleys she already would have gone through a table. But you feel that's coming..

Sanity and Vega/Almas coming to smackdown. But geezus - neither of them could show up live? Sanity couldn't even get a promo??? (and unless I'm mistaken Nikki Cross was not in the picture they showed). Way to get a proper introduction to the wwe universe not as familiar with nxt!
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; April 18th, 2018 at 08:28 AM.