Thread: WWE RAW, Smackdown, & PPV Discussion Thread 2012 & 2013

It's
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    105 Post(s)

Saturday August 19 at Sports Authentics at the Puente Hills Mall, Rikishi will be there to sign autographs.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3076 Post(s)

So the WWE writing staff doesn't know how to book American Alpha and keep them off TV for 1-2 months. Then Chad Gable is suddenly alone on Smackdown Live (technically Jason Jordan came out once with him but quickly went to the back). And now Jason Jordan is Kurt Angle's son because why the hell not. Oh yeah, Jason is also a member of RAW and Smackdown gets nothing.

If this means a push for Jason Jordan, then great I guess. But at the same time, it took WWE a long time to rebuild the Tag Division. Now after having done so, they go right ahead and kill Enzo/Cass, American Alpha, The Vaudevillians (by releasing Simon Gotch), and Golden Truth. Alrighty then.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3076 Post(s)

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    660 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    So the WWE writing staff doesn't know how to book American Alpha and keep them off TV for 1-2 months. Then Chad Gable is suddenly alone on Smackdown Live (technically Jason Jordan came out once with him but quickly went to the back). And now Jason Jordan is Kurt Angle's son because why the hell not. Oh yeah, Jason is also a member of RAW and Smackdown gets nothing.

If this means a push for Jason Jordan, then great I guess. But at the same time, it took WWE a long time to rebuild the Tag Division. Now after having done so, they go right ahead and kill Enzo/Cass, American Alpha, The Vaudevillians (by releasing Simon Gotch), and Golden Truth. Alrighty then.
    Yeah I admit I haven't been following the news lately but watching last night....huh?

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    660 Post(s)

How far Charlotte flair has fallen?

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3076 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    How far Charlotte flair has fallen?
    I don't really see it that way to be quite honest. She has to share the spotlight with all the women on the Smackdown roster. On RAW, it was the Charlotte/Sasha show over and over. On Smackdown, they're all on "equal" footing. I guess that's why I don't mind it too much.

Meanwhile on RAW, Emma, Mickie James, and Dana Brooke are all unused. Bayley, they destroyed her credibility by having her lose in the weakest way possible. Now suddenly she has 2 wins over Alexa Bliss. I don't know what's going on there. =\

I do hate how they still can't find anything for Tye Dillinger, Aiden English, Chad Gable, Luke Harper, and Erick Rowan to do on Smackdown though. And you know who else has been lost in the mix now? Dolph Ziggler. Yikes.

Rink Dawg

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    660 Post(s)

Starting to set up the bayley/Sasha feud maybe?

Totally agree on Ziggler. I still love that guy (made more so by his appearance on @midnight a few weeks ago)

And PS - those No Mercy prices for sep 24 at staples.....if you don't want to sit upper level. Yeeesh

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    682 Post(s)

Helicopter carrying son of WWE CEO makes emergency landing

Not really a big story but just interesting to see this story pop up in the local news.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3076 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LetTigerIn View Post
    Helicopter carrying son of WWE CEO makes emergency landing

Not really a big story but just interesting to see this story pop up in the local news.
    Glad Shane O'Mac is okay.

Rink Dawg