Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    944 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LetTigerIn View Post
    I want Baszler and Rousey vs Bellas
    You know I could actually see the Bellas taking a DQ and doubling up on Rousey, but I doubt Baszler would be the one to save her yet. Too hard with Rousey being a face and Baszler being a strong heel, unless it's a big one time thing. The crowd would probably eat it up though.

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    759 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    You know I could actually see the Bellas taking a DQ and doubling up on Rousey, but I doubt Baszler would be the one to save her yet. Too hard with Rousey being a face and Baszler being a strong heel, unless it's a big one time thing. The crowd would probably eat it up though.
    I didn't say it would make any sense. I just said I wanted it. :D

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3478 Post(s)

So.....was Batista drunk, nervous, amped, all of the above? Either way that promo was good but I thought went too long. Nevertheless it appears they just set up Batista vs. HHH at Wrestlemania or one of the other 19 upcoming events down the road. I didn't think there was that much of nostalgia aside from the 3 minute intro and teddy long/guerrero appearance.

Obviously Aiden caused Rusev to lose the Miz. But he got his come-uppance, already?

Becky with Edge, so good. They clearly set this up to paint Becky Lynch as a heel, and once again she elicits a ton more cheers. That don't hurt your neck getting out of the ring line.....savage.

So Big Show just helped the Bar become tag champs once again. Because, huh? And the Bar again, really? Usos up next......again?

Mysterio/Nakamura was fun but not long enough, and as you mentioned, sucks Shinsuke had to take a clean pinfall. How the star has fallen.
    Oh hey! I guess I wasn't the only one who thought Batista was drunk as well! Though to be fair, he wasn't always good on the mic so you could tell that he was trying hard to remember his lines.

What bothered me about the Aiden/Rusev thing was because of time constraints they immediately cut away from the "brawl". I mean come on now...

Big Show helping The Bar to win the Tag Titles was interesting. I had a feeling the titles would change hands because they didn't announce this match ahead of time. It's like they threw it together because it's the 1000th episode, and you know how WWE works.. they love it when something happens on milestone episodes. If you go back to watch the start of the match, you can see Big E making sure he kisses the title before the ref took it away from him. I'm pretty sure he never did that in the past. As for Big Show though... if he's a manager for The Bar, that could be interesting. If this was a one time thing then it's way too random... but people online are saying the joke is that Big Show turned heel for the 1000th time.

I also liked that savage line from Becky to Edge. Seeing Edge and Mysterio come out to no pyro made me cry inside. It just goes to show you how important pyro is to entrances.

Could be my last nxt episode for awhile :(

War Raiders/Undisputed - once again quite a bit of fun, and could be nuts with an even longer ppv match. Figured Undisputed would find a way to retain, and good to see Bobby Fish healthy to get back into the swing of things. Undisputed actually had a fair amount of offense given the aura of the war raiders. So with Fish back, does he step back into the tag team title holders or he's just a 4th wheel until they find another title for him? And War Raiders, while fun, seem to be another pair that will get lost at the top level. This does though continue to set up Undisputed vs. Ricochet/War Raiders/hopefully Dunne at Wargames.

You know, as brutal as Baszler can be, I kind of wish for the big NXT women's match at Evolution that had something other than Sane/Baszler. I'm just not sure it's going to be as mind blowing as some other matches could/would have been in times past. Can we find a way to get Nikki Cross, or even Belair in there? (p.s. Belair/Cross had some pretty decent chemistry, albeit it was more of a showcase for Belair). Hoping Sane and Baszler can find enough to make it exciting, I just hope it's not a long match of tapping holds of the wwe universe will lose interest quickly, especially when they aren't as familiar with the participants.

Back on Cross, stoic Black vs. crazy Nikki is great. Oh and look at some of the reactions of the fans in the front row when the lights came back on Black was sitting in the ring (particularly a guy in a black shirt with his hands on the bannister). What a cliffhanger! But it's gotta be gargano...

Since I have about 3 days left, I decided to watch the first episode of NXT UK. I didn't know who half the guys/ladies were, but that pop mustache mountain got was pretty nice. Pete Dunne is always Pete Dunne.
    Bad time to not be subbed to the WWE Network anymore! :( Especially with the buildup to TakeOver for us at Staples.

I haven't watched NXT yet so I can't comment on it. I saw the opening for NXT UK and that was interesting. Not sure how much of that I'll watch because I don't know anyone there besides Dunne, Bate, Trent Seven, etc. But I'm definitely open to giving them a chance.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    944 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post

Bad time to not be subbed to the WWE Network anymore! :( Especially with the buildup to TakeOver for us at Staples.

I haven't watched NXT yet so I can't comment on it. I saw the opening for NXT UK and that was interesting. Not sure how much of that I'll watch because I don't know anyone there besides Dunne, Bate, Trent Seven, etc. But I'm definitely open to giving them a chance.
    I know I may just start the free month Wednesday which should get me to at least Takeover then decide if I cancel.

Big Show turning for the 1000th time. I like that.

Booker T said yesterday if wwe asked he would definitely get back into a match. Tell me he did not just say that....