Results 1,751 to 1,752 of 1752
    All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1049 Post(s)

So I read PAC is off Double or Nothing. Apparently he is taking his Dragon Gate or whatever other promotion's title he holds seriously and did not want to lose a match while that champion. He wrestled Hangman Page I think in Japan or somewhere else which went to a no decision, and they're working on a surprise opponent for Page at the event. Interesting.

I just watched Ziggler's promo and I actually loved it. He played the heel great but shows himself as a broken man going nuts for recognizing what he has done and why he would be booed for it. He just wants to be loved and admired. Sounds like the match in Saudi Arabia is a one off, but I'd like to see Ziggler continue.

I have to admit the image of R Truth in the wig was somewhat funny. But everything he does is gold. Still though not a fan of the 24/7 thing.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1049 Post(s)

Tyler Breeze returns!!! “Prince Pretty is home”. The back and forth between Breeze and Velveteen was great, lots of good pot shots at each other. Dream will probably still win at Takeover, but I wish this could go on longer.

Other Takeover matches for next week:

Lorcan/Burch vs Street Profits vs Forgotten Sons vs Fish/O’Reilly for the tag team titles in a ladder match.
    Riddle/Strong
    Cole/Gargano
    Shirai/Baszler

Cole’s promo pretty much means Undisputed probably won’t be draped in championship gold. Cole and Riddle make for some entertaining bros, but it’s just so weird seeing Gargano has a total face again. By the way my wife has joked Riddle looks like wrestling’s Steve-O, and I’m fine with that. And some of the moves in that tag match last night were nutty. Nice tease of Undisputed being back on the same page, which most likely won’t last, unless they’ve changed their mind and are going to make them a high level stable again.

And Psycho Shirai in a leather jacket was kind of fun.