All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    733 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    I definitely want to do TakeOver, those never disappoint. The only thing I'm concerned right now is that we don't know what superstars will still even be in NXT next year.
    Heavy Machinery vs. Street Profits in a tag team title match.

dun dun dunnnn

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3194 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Heavy Machinery vs. Street Profits in a tag team title match.

dun dun dunnnn
    Man the Street Profits music is so catchy.

And what...? Lars Sullivan will be the NXT Champ?
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    733 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Man the Street Profits music is so catchy.

And what...? Lars Sullivan will be the NXT Champ?
    Imagine this if you will.......NXT title match: reigning champ Lars Sullivan rampaging through everyone. No can stop him. Not until his title match at NXT Takeover Staples Center against........

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3194 Post(s)

WarGames was such a fun PPV.

- I liked what they did with Lars Sullivan's intro. He still looks too generic but at least his intro made him stand out a bit. I also liked how the match was short and sweet. It was hard hitting and it made Sullivan look really good. Ohno got some hits in but the right guy won. I really do wonder where Ohno and No Way Jose goes from here.

- Aleister Black and Velveteen Dream definitely stole the show in my opinion. Maybe that's not the right term for this situation but it really made the PPV so much better. I'm also pleasantly surprised by the fan reaction for the Velveteen dream too. That's the crazy thing about NXT. These gimmicks can get over in NXT. But if they do that for RAW/Smackdown, they're going to get zero reaction.

- The Fatal Four Way Women's match was unfortunately a little over choreographed for my liking. The Double Insane Elbow was great but to repeat that with a Double Eclipse? It looked bad too because Peyton just stood there with Nikki waiting to get hit by it. The match itself was great though, I just wish they had gotten 5 more minutes because it was too short. Ember Moon winning the Women's Title was fine by me, but then again you couldn't go wrong with anyone else either. They all deserve it.

- Almas winning the NXT Title was certainly a surprise. I wonder if they changed it on the fly when Drew McIntyre knew he was legit injured. They always have to have backup plans right? Then again, Finn Balor and Asuka retained only to have to relinquish it... Either way, with Drew kicking out of everything I was fully expecting him to retain. Now I wonder if Aleister Black is going after Almas next.

- WarGames was so much fun to watch. I wasn't a fan of WCW back in the day so I'll admit, I never saw a WarGames match before and didn't know what to expect here. Sanity adding weapons to the match made it so much better. It was just an insane hardcore match all around. Extra props to Alexander Wolfe for bleeding to death and still fighting in that match.

Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with NXT TakeOver. Now I definitely have to attend it next year when we finally get a TakeOver here. They just never seem to disappoint.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg