Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3549 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Hey by the way, happy rusev day to everyone on this thread
    Happy Rusev Day brother! And Lana Day too because why not?
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    965 Post(s)

Also - title match at Takeover changed to a Last Man Standing match between Ciampa and Gargano. Black has apparently been dealing with an injury, and looks like they're playing into it with a "whodunnit" theme:

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...attack-wwe-nxt

I would find it quite funny if it was Baszler who did it.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3549 Post(s)

Also - title match at Takeover changed to a Last Man Standing match between Ciampa and Gargano. Black has apparently been dealing with an injury, and looks like they're playing into it with a "whodunnit" theme:

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...attack-wwe-nxt

I would find it quite funny if it was Baszler who did it.
    Damn... does Ciampa retain over Gargano? Or do they keep the feud going? Unsanctioned match... Street fight... Last Man Standing. Can they please fight each other when we're all there for War Games??

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    965 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Damn... does Ciampa retain over Gargano? Or do they keep the feud going? Unsanctioned match... Street fight... Last Man Standing. Can they please fight each other when we're all there for War Games??
    I can't imagine they let Ciampa lose the title this quickly. Double count out where neither can get up. That will set up one more match at wargames. Maybe a steel cage match or a 60 minute iron man match.....
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; August 10th, 2018 at 12:34 PM.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    965 Post(s)

RIP Anvil

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    965 Post(s)

and yup Rusev on the summerslam kickoff show

Apparently he took it in stride:

Rusev

@RusevBUL
    I’m honored to share the #SummerSlam kickoff show with the cruiser weight title !
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; August 14th, 2018 at 10:04 AM.

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    761 Post(s)

and yup Rusev on the summerslam kickoff show

Apparently he took it in stride:

I would not mind seeing Rusev insert himself into the Cruiserweight match, beat the hell out of everyone, steal the belt, and declare himself the Cruiserweight champion.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    965 Post(s)

Okay let's have at it. Start with NXT Takeover predictions:

Gargano/Ciampa (Last Man Standing) - I'm still going with my prediction of a no one beats the 10 count. This one should be wild, but they can probably find a way to squeeze it a bit longer and/or get Black involved again (hint hint Takeover Staples Center). I also don't think Ciampa loses the title this quickly. This should be a wild one, yet again. Note - it would be kind of funny if Gargano wins and turns out to be the one who attacked Black, but that would somewhat minimize the impact of Ciampa. I say it turns out to be someone unrelated to get Black in a separate feud.

Bay Bay/Ricochet - I think Cole keeps his momentum going, and possibly wins with outside intereference help. But this has potential to be amazing.

Velveteen Dream/EC3 - I figure EC3 needs some kind of momentum. EC3 got the leg up on the final NXT show last night, but Dream seems to be in the business of making others have fantastic matches and I think he'll put EC3 over here. Part of me wants Dream to be called up, but most of me says nope he'll just get lost in the shuffle. I'm excited about any match he's in.

Undisputed/Mustache Mountain - judging from Tyler Bate winning the singles match last night, I'm going to say Undisputed keeps momentum and retains. This does have potential to be a mind melting match.

Baszler/Sane - no way Baszler loses this one. May be the more methodical slow paced match with her wearing down Sane, give everyone a breather for the night. Sane will put on a good show but come up short.

The only thing I'm not excited for on this show is the fact that Pete Dunne doesn't have a match.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3549 Post(s)

Okay let's have at it. Start with NXT Takeover predictions:

Gargano/Ciampa (Last Man Standing) - I'm still going with my prediction of a no one beats the 10 count. This one should be wild, but they can probably find a way to squeeze it a bit longer and/or get Black involved again (hint hint Takeover Staples Center). I also don't think Ciampa loses the title this quickly. This should be a wild one, yet again. Note - it would be kind of funny if Gargano wins and turns out to be the one who attacked Black, but that would somewhat minimize the impact of Ciampa. I say it turns out to be someone unrelated to get Black in a separate feud.

Bay Bay/Ricochet - I think Cole keeps his momentum going, and possibly wins with outside intereference help. But this has potential to be amazing.

Velveteen Dream/EC3 - I figure EC3 needs some kind of momentum. EC3 got the leg up on the final NXT show last night, but Dream seems to be in the business of making others have fantastic matches and I think he'll put EC3 over here. Part of me wants Dream to be called up, but most of me says nope he'll just get lost in the shuffle. I'm excited about any match he's in.

Undisputed/Mustache Mountain - judging from Tyler Bate winning the singles match last night, I'm going to say Undisputed keeps momentum and retains. This does have potential to be a mind melting match.

Baszler/Sane - no way Baszler loses this one. May be the more methodical slow paced match with her wearing down Sane, give everyone a breather for the night. Sane will put on a good show but come up short.

The only thing I'm not excited for on this show is the fact that Pete Dunne doesn't have a match.
    Thanks for your thoughts. I'm not caught up with NXT at all (shame on me) but I do plan to re-activate my WWE Subscription tomorrow (or Saturday). After all, they "want me back" and have been spamming my email to resub and get one month free again. But thanks to your posts and I'm hoping the video packages they air before the matches will get me caught up, more or less.

As for Pete Dunne, he does technically have one. I read that he's defending it before the PPV, for the next NXT episode.

Can you catch me up on what happened to TM61, Street Profits, and your boys Heavy Machinery? Any chance they'll be in a tag team title match for TakeOver Los Angeles?

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    965 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts. I'm not caught up with NXT at all (shame on me) but I do plan to re-activate my WWE Subscription tomorrow (or Saturday). After all, they "want me back" and have been spamming my email to resub and get one month free again. But thanks to your posts and I'm hoping the video packages they air before the matches will get me caught up, more or less.

As for Pete Dunne, he does technically have one. I read that he's defending it before the PPV, for the next NXT episode.

Can you catch me up on what happened to TM61, Street Profits, and your boys Heavy Machinery? Any chance they'll be in a tag team title match for TakeOver Los Angeles?
    Street Profits beat TM61 in a match on the show last night. It was pretty funny, TM61 had a rollup in which they tried to pull the tights, only to have SP reverse it into another rollover and pull the tights to get the win. SP then jumped into the crowd and rubbed some dudes heads for fun. Heavy Machinery has had some matches here and there but no real push of any kind. Not even sure what the plan is going forward for any of them. TM61 had this major heel turn then just started losing matches. SP maybe get pushed but they're nowhere close in my mind to competing for titles. My hunch - War Machine (who has been pushed) is next in line for the tag title match.