Thread: WWE RAW, Smackdown, & PPV Discussion Thread 2012 & 2013

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    883 Post(s)

ahaha I love my wife! I just got permission to attend Takeover.

Just looked at seats and was able to get a pair in 104 row 6 for $83.20 each after fees. They had RSR 5 row 3 on the floor, but that was $110/each and I didn't want to go that high if i wasn't in the FLR section actually by ringside. Heck even $83 is a lot but I'll just have to keep myself from buying that Dakota Kai shirt.

PS that women's triple threat match was all kinds of fun on nxt this week. Kairi Sane has zero shot to beat Baszler at the upcoming Takeover. I'm also super selfish in hoping they don't call up Nikki Cross until after November
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; July 19th, 2018 at 09:47 AM.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3390 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    ahaha I love my wife! I just got permission to attend Takeover.

Just looked at seats and was able to get a pair in 104 row 6 for $83.20 each after fees. They had RSR 5 row 3 on the floor, but that was $110/each and I didn't want to go that high if i wasn't in the FLR section actually by ringside. Heck even $83 is a lot but I'll just have to keep myself from buying that Dakota Kai shirt.

PS that women's triple threat match was all kinds of fun on nxt this week. Kairi Sane has zero shot to beat Baszler at the upcoming Takeover. I'm also super selfish in hoping they don't call up Nikki Cross until after November
    104 row 6 is good! Good thing you didn't go for RSR because I think that's behind the floor peeps and it's flat anyway so you can't see ****.

Many many years ago, I went to a double taping of RAW and Smackdown. I thought I had amazing seats.. floor seats behind the announce table. Row 11 or something. With all the signs and whatnot, I couldn't see anything. Had to watch the titantron all night. At least in section 104, it's elevated so that's good.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    883 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    104 row 6 is good! Good thing you didn't go for RSR because I think that's behind the floor peeps and it's flat anyway so you can't see ****.

Many many years ago, I went to a double taping of RAW and Smackdown. I thought I had amazing seats.. floor seats behind the announce table. Row 11 or something. With all the signs and whatnot, I couldn't see anything. Had to watch the titantron all night. At least in section 104, it's elevated so that's good.
    This takes me back years ago to Bash at the Beach in San Diego [Rodman/Hogan vs. DDP/Karl Malone]. We had seats on the floor, probably about 20 rows back. And like you said, we could not see ****. We kept running into the aisle to get a better view (the guys sitting on the aisle were not amused). I think half the people ended up standing on their chairs for the final match. Still a good time though