Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3390 Post(s)

This gif is hilarious.

Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    882 Post(s)

Jax tells Bliss their match will be an extreme rules match.

Rousey says:
    “... even though I’m suspended from Raw, I’m not suspended from Extreme Rules. So I’m gonna be buying a ticket. It’s gonna be a front row ticket.”
    Hmm..

I still say Bliss finds a way to win (in a complete waste of Nia Jax once again), and Rousey would be the one to take the belt from her.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    882 Post(s)

This was 3.99 on the wwe shop the other day, so of course I didn't think twice

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3390 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    This was 3.99 on the wwe shop the other day, so of course I didn't think twice

Has she ever worn that shirt on RAW?

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    882 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Has she ever worn that shirt on RAW?
    No idea. But I didn't see a Jaxfit on there..

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3390 Post(s)

"If Bayley and Sasha don't work things out, they may be fired..."

1st of all... no Dr. Shelby, last night... lame! Their segment last week was meh at best too. But still, do these writers know what they're doing? Who says Bayley and Sasha have to make up? That's why you wrestle! The build for this matchup for Summerslam is lame.

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    882 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    "If Bayley and Sasha don't work things out, they may be fired..."

1st of all... no Dr. Shelby, last night... lame! Their segment last week was meh at best too. But still, do these writers know what they're doing? Who says Bayley and Sasha have to make up? That's why you wrestle! The build for this matchup for Summerslam is lame.
    I've found all of these segments to be lame. In fact pretty much everything since san diego has been. They had it built so well once Bayley went crazy on Sasha. Now it's like, meh x 100.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    882 Post(s)

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    882 Post(s)

Quick Extreme Rules thoughts:

- They really have just ruined Asuke's character.
    - Lashley/Reigns was better than it could have been, but I can't see myself caring at all if Lashley is next to go after Lesnar.
    - The Internet is going ape**** over the "disrespectful" crowd during the Rollins/Ziggler match. I wonder if people were this upset when crowds did this to Reigns? Also, Ziggler/McYntire played the heel card perfectly.
    - Rusev put on a solid match with Styles. Everyone and their mother knew he'd lose, but he performed well. And now he has NOWHERE to go unless he finally turns on Aiden.
    - Nakamura's win. Man I just had to laugh. He is on it.
    - So Strowman cares more about punishment than winning the match. (nice bump Owens). But this doesn't put him in the drivers seat for a universal title shot anytime sooner does it?
    - Geezus, the winner of the bliss/jax match was probably Mickie James. She was able to overcome an attack from Natalya AND Rousey and still help Bliss win. Great.
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; July 16th, 2018 at 08:21 AM.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3390 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Quick Extreme Rules thoughts:

- They really have just ruined Asuke's character.
    - Lashley/Reigns was better than it could have been, but I can't see myself caring at all if Lashley is next to go after Lesnar.
    - The Internet is going ape**** over the "disrespectful" crowd during the Rollins/Ziggler match. I wonder if people were this upset when crowds did this to Reigns? Also, Ziggler/McYntire played the heel card perfectly.
    - Rusev put on a solid match with Styles. Everyone and their mother knew he'd lose, but he performed well. And now he has NOWHERE to go unless he finally turns on Aiden.
    - Nakamura's win. Man I just had to laugh. He is on it.
    - So Strowman cares more about punishment than winning the match. (nice bump Owens). But this doesn't put him in the drivers seat for a universal title shot anytime sooner does it?
    - Geezus, the winner of the bliss/jax match was probably Mickie James. She was able to overcome an attack from Natalya AND Rousey and still help Bliss win. Great.
    I read the results.. here are my thoughts on top of yours.

- Ruining Asuka. I agree. It's one thing to give Carmella a short run with the Women's Title because she's amazing on the mic, but it's another thing to make Asuka look stupid in losing to Carmella over and over. It's kind of like what happened with Nakamura when he lost to Jinder and AJ over and over. But at least he has a mid-card title to carry around I suppose. Asuka doesn't have a mid-card title to chase.

- Reigns/Lashley. Yeah I don't give a **** about either one. Did the crowd crap all over this one? I guess having Bobby win is the way to go. At least that way Summerslam won't be ruined when he beats Lesnar. I think at this point, you can't have Reigns/Lesnar yet again. You just can't. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if they do something stupid like Reigns/Lashley again (like tonight on RAW) and Reigns gets his win back because Vince loves the 50/50 booking. Then Summerslam will be a Triple Threat Match. Now *that* will be terrible.

- Was the crowd disrespectful at the start of the IC Title match? I read that they were like that because of how poorly it was booked. 30 man iron man match and there were 7 falls! wtf? Again, I didn't watch it but how on earth do you have Rollins go up 3-0 and then Ziggler comes back? Were they fresh after every pinfall or something? I don't know.. it just sounded insane to see a "score" that high for a 30 minute match.

- Yep.. no one believed Rusev can win. That's the sad part really. Where does he go from here? I'm sure right now Samoa Joe is next in line to feud with AJ Styles. Does Rusev just fight English? =x

- Glad to see Nakamura finally hold some kind of title on the main roster. Jeff Hardy certainly doesn't need the US Title. Heel Orton is good because he sucks as a face.

- Strowman/Owens feud, I don't get it. From the clips I've watched on RAW... Strowman is the good guy yet he's been bullying Owens because why?

- Thanks for your thoughts on Bliss/Jax. Good to see Mickie James as the real MVP. If only she was booked better too, and not just Alexa's sidekick.

Rink Dawg