Thread: WWE RAW, Smackdown, & PPV Discussion Thread 2012 & 2013

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)

I hope they do a substantial segment for Bruno Sammartino next week.

It's
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    118 Post(s)

La sombra!

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3356 Post(s)

I'm really surprised and happy to see that they didn't screw Smackdown over again.

They got to keep AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Shinsuke Nakamura, Rusev, and I guess Orton too. Then on top of that, they added Samoa Joe and Jeff Hardy? Nice. I guess that's a trade off for Owens and Zayn.

They lose comic reliefs in Breezango and Ascension and gain The Goodbrothers and The Bar? Wow.

Yeah, I have a feeling Big Cass is The Miz's bodyguard, probably similar to Ziggler and McIntyre.

I'm sad that Nikki Cross isn't included but I think the Women's Division is too thin right now. Look at who you have there besides Shayna Baszler. You have Kairi Sane, Candice LeRae, Lacey Evans, Dakota Kai, Bianca Belair, Aliyah, Taynara Conti and Vanessa Borne. Other than Kairi and Candice, I don't care for any of the other women yet because I don't think their characters are established enough. I guess you can say Bianca Belair has her hair as a weapon gimmick but that's it. Hopefully Nikki gets added to Sanity in the future on Smackdown Live unless they change her character. (Then again, they never reunited Carmella with Enzo and Cass.)

I'm not sure how Smackdown is going to fit everyone in... The best thing to hope for is that they book their wrestlers just like they do in NXT. They don't have to show up every week, but put them on TV every other week so fans remember them. One huge problem WWE has always have was to keep guys away from TV just because they have nothing for them. Look at how Mike Bennett, Mojo Rawley, Zack Ryder, and Tye Dillinger never show up. When they do, they lose. Just like how Sin Cara randomly got TV time only to lose to Samoa Joe easily. That's not how you build stars.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    831 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post

I'm sad that Nikki Cross isn't included but I think the Women's Division is too thin right now. Look at who you have there besides Shayna Baszler. You have Kairi Sane, Candice LeRae, Lacey Evans, Dakota Kai, Bianca Belair, Aliyah, Taynara Conti and Vanessa Borne. Other than Kairi and Candice, I don't care for any of the other women yet because I don't think their characters are established enough. I guess you can say Bianca Belair has her hair as a weapon gimmick but that's it. Hopefully Nikki gets added to Sanity in the future on Smackdown Live unless they change her character. (Then again, they never reunited Carmella with Enzo and Cass.)
    Except Nikki Cross hasn't really done anything in NXT for a long while.

Oh and is that Gargano/Black I see on the lineup for next week? Yeah....I don't see that one ending cleanly..

I also cannot wait for Dunne to get back in two weeks.....bruiser time is on

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    831 Post(s)

this guy should be strowman's partner

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/04/...stars-get-car/

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3356 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    this guy should be strowman's partner

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/04/...stars-get-car/
    I didn't understand anything he said... lol
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg