Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1579
    All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    957 Post(s)

So on one hand I like the idea of Owens proclaiming he can do whatever he wants, "anarchy, agony and destruction are ahead". Another solid promo. On the other hand, I don't give two #$&*(^@s that it's call because of Bobby Lashley. I'm supposed to believe Owens quit wwe because he's pissed Lashley put Zayn on the sidelines? Man they botched that quitting angle.

I have no idea why he has to be a guest referee for Hell in the Cell, but there's always room for Mick Foley.

It's
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    126 Post(s)

Last Saturday I was at the Los Cerritos Center and there is a store selling 1997 Survivor Series from Montreal Shawn Michaels/Bret Hart T-Shirts. Ugh.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    957 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CIrvine View Post
    Last Saturday I was at the Los Cerritos Center and there is a store selling 1997 Survivor Series from Montreal Shawn Michaels/Bret Hart T-Shirts. Ugh.
    That's a collector's item. It's historical.

Of course they should be selling Earl Hebner shirts right next to it.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3512 Post(s)

Great video. Makes you want to root for Zelina Vega even more than you already do.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    957 Post(s)

it's RUUUUSEV DAY. I love the fact that Aiden keeps saving the day and getting Rusev out of harm's way. They really should have them win the tag titles and go on a reign before Aiden turns on him. So I'll say either (a) Aiden turns on him at hitc and they lose, or (b) they lose cleanly.

That Joe storybook reading was somewhat disturbing.

So did that 6 year old girl know Becky was about to interrupt her selfie to attack Charlotte? Or was she as mortified as she appeared...

So, remind me again why Nakamura isn't wrestling at hitc?

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3512 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    it's RUUUUSEV DAY. I love the fact that Aiden keeps saving the day and getting Rusev out of harm's way. They really should have them win the tag titles and go on a reign before Aiden turns on him. So I'll say either (a) Aiden turns on him at hitc and they lose, or (b) they lose cleanly.

That Joe storybook reading was somewhat disturbing.

So did that 6 year old girl know Becky was about to interrupt her selfie to attack Charlotte? Or was she as mortified as she appeared...

So, remind me again why Nakamura isn't wrestling at hitc?
    Just call him Johnny English because everything he's doing is very similar to how Gargano would sacrifice himself for Ciampa. Great stuff. They better put the Tag Titles on Rusev Day because The New Day clearly don't need it right now.

I dug the Samoa Joe storybook promo. Kind of cool that they used real footage of what happened and made it like they drew it. That "The End" page with a happy Wendy next to Joe was creepy. It is weird that they're only using 1 daughter in this story when everyone knows that AJ Styles has like 3 sons as well. Plus I think it's weird how they pretend that Joe isn't married himself.

So that 6 year old girl was clearly a plant. Just chalk it up to the whole "You must boo Becky!!!" Because she was conveniently filming the attack and yelling "Get up Charlotte!" Road Dogg got called out on it on Twitter and he got upset as usual lol..

As for Nakamura, unfortunately he has no one to feud with. :( WWE is in their phase where they forget about the mid-card title because look at Rollins on RAW. He hasn't defended his IC Title at all ever since The Shield came back. Which also just reminds me that Reigns says he's a fighting champion and hasn't defended the Universal Title either other than against Balor. It wouldn't surprise me if they just made Nakamura defend the US title in a pre-show match.

I'm loving this Bryan/Miz feud. As of now, I still think Brie is taking the pin. Especially since they teased Miz throwing Daniel onto Brie and whatnot. I hope their match is a tornado tag match though... but that's just me hoping. I'm not a fan of Mixed Tag Match rules where the guy had to fight the guy and the girl fights the girl. It takes away the point of a hot tag when both people have to leave the ring.

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    957 Post(s)

Oh one other thing. That Asuke segment last night. Geezus f#$&*^ c$^$#.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3512 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Oh one other thing. That Asuke segment last night. Geezus f#$&*^ c$^$#.
    They're totally going with the "Me English not so good. So we misunderstand each other because it's funny" gimmick huh?

Rink Dawg

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3512 Post(s)

I just realized that tonight's Hell in a Cell PPV only features 6 guys from RAW. It's more like a Smackdown PPV if anything. =o What's sad though is that there isn't even one Cruiserweight match on the card... Poor 205 Live.

Universal Championship – Hell in a Cell
    Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman

WWE Championship
    AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe

Raw Women's Championship
    Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss

Smackdown Women's Championship
    Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch

Raw Tag Team Championship
    Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose

Smackdown Tag Team Championship - Preshow :(
    The New Day vs Rusev Day

Hell in a Cell
    Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton

Mixed Tag Team Match
    Daniel Brian & Brie Bella vs The Miz & Maryse

Strowman, Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Ziggler, and McIntyre. That's it. Just 6 guys from RAW. Meanwhile Smackdown has Bryan, Miz, Hardy, Orton, New Day (3), Rusev Day (2), Styles, and Joe for a total of 11 guys from Smackdown. I'm sure they'll find some filler for guys like Elias, Lashley, Owens, Corbin, Balor, etc on the PPV though.. might be why they bumped the Smackdown Tag Title match to the Pre-show.

As for my question predictions.. I don't see anything special happening.

- If the Wyatt Family reunites, then Strowman is winning the title tonight. But all signs point to a long Roman title reign (no pun intended), so he retains while Braun wastes his MITB cash in.

- I'd love to see Samoa Joe finally win the WWE Title.. but since AJ Styles is the cover boy for WWE2K19, I see him holding onto it a while longer.

- Rousey is retaining.. obviously. This is probably the most least interesting match on the card.

- Flair/Lynch should be really good and I hope they get 15-20 minutes. Would love to see Becky win but for some reason I doubt it. I think Charlotte keeps it until the WWE Women's PPV.

- Ziggler/McIntyre just won the RAW Tag Champs a few weeks ago right? Don't see them dropping it to Rollins/Ambrose unless Vince really wants everyone on the Shield to hold all the titles. (I mean Rollins is already the IC Champ after all)

- Would have loved to see Rusev Day win the titles but since this match got put on the Pre-show, I doubt a title change is anywhere close to happening now. Hopefully they can spin a story line out of this. We've seen Aiden save Rusev time and time again. Maybe Rusev gets the chance to sacrifice himself to save Aiden, and he doesn't? (But that won't really work since we don't need Rusev turning heel...)

- Jeff Hardy gets his Hell in a Cell match for the first time in his career. He's going to take a huge bump and lose the match.

- I believe Daniel and Brie are the favorites here but I still think they made this match solely for the reason for Brie to get pinned by Maryse. This will allow Miz and Maryse to continue bragging about how much better they are than Daniel and Brie.

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    957 Post(s)

So....seriously?