Results 1,561 to 1,562 of 1562
    All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    953 Post(s)

Moving on - I don't know why last night's NXT episode is not on wwe network yet, but I managed to find some highlights online.

Velveteen Dream/Sullivan was good enough for what it was. Dream got a fair amount of offense in before Ciampa's interference. They have set up Dream as the face in this matchup. I fully expect Ciampa to win at Takeover, especially since Dream got the upper hand last night. But it should be a pretty fun matchup.

Gargano's montage was a good one. He's no longer afraid of the dark, and kind of enjoys it. He says Black stood between him and the ultimate goal of defeating Ciampa, and he's still the same guy just willing to fight a bit dirty. His match with Black should be a war. I guess after the turn Gargano has to win that one? Where does Black go then? and if he truly is a heel now, can they have him fight Ciampa again after? Did we also notice Candace LeRae coming out in all black?

Also - they announced Baszler/Sane at Takeover will be a 2 out of 3 falls match. Huh. Baszler has to win again with help from her friends right? Regal perhaps should look to ban them from ringside? Cue 1 pin each and Io Shirai or whoever else comes out to even the odds....? Either way TooCool is stoked to get more Sane.
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; November 8th, 2018 at 11:33 AM.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3504 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Moving on - I don't know why last night's NXT episode is not on wwe network yet, but I managed to find some highlights online.

Velveteen Dream/Sullivan was good enough for what it was. Dream got a fair amount of offense in before Ciampa's interference. They have set up Dream as the face in this matchup. I fully expect Ciampa to win at Takeover, especially since Dream got the upper hand last night. But it should be a pretty fun matchup.

Gargano's montage was a good one. He's no longer afraid of the dark, and kind of enjoys it. He says Black stood between him and the ultimate goal of defeating Ciampa, and he's still the same guy just willing to fight a bit dirty. His match with Black should be a war. I guess after the turn Gargano has to win that one? Where does Black go then? and if he truly is a heel now, can they have him fight Ciampa again after? Did we also notice Candace LeRae coming out in all black?

Also - they announced Baszler/Sane at Takeover will be a 2 out of 3 falls match. Huh. Baszler has to win again with help from her friends right? Regal perhaps should look to ban them from ringside? Cue 1 pin each and Io Shirai or whoever else comes out to even the odds....? Either way TooCool is stoked to get more Sane.
    More Kairi Sane is always a good thing!

If Candace LeRae is in all black does this mean she automatically turned heel too? o_o

In random news, according to the dirt sheets RAW moving forward will no longer have an over-run. So it'll end right on the dot at 11 PM, just like how Smackdown always ends at 10 PM.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg