Thread: WWE RAW, Smackdown, & PPV Discussion Thread 2012 & 2013

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    655 Post(s)

I had a presale code for NXT Live at the Novo Theater downtown on Wednesday Aug 9th, however as tickets with fees were like $130, $70, and $40, I decided to pass this time around.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3062 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    I had a presale code for NXT Live at the Novo Theater downtown on Wednesday Aug 9th, however as tickets with fees were like $130, $70, and $40, I decided to pass this time around.
    Yeah, that's pretty damn high. What the hell happened to their $15 tickets? (With fees it probably goes to $25 anyway)
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    655 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty damn high. What the hell happened to their $15 tickets? (With fees it probably goes to $25 anyway)
    Yeah, the cheapest were $25 but ended up being $40 with fees. Crazy how fees work nowadays.

I totally forgot there was a Raw monday night at staples center too. But passing, gotta save some dough for a ppv here.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    655 Post(s)

God did that Lavar Ball segment suck and I really wish he would go away.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3062 Post(s)

God did that Lavar Ball segment suck and I really wish he would go away.
    I think Vince doesn't care how big of a train wreck that segment was.. he sees it as a win with all the media coverage it has gotten.

Hell, that segment alone made me tune into RAW for the first time since Wrestlemania. I wanted to see how bad it was and yep.. it was expected.

Can't wait for Smackdown Live tonight. Expecting even more shenanigans for the Smackdown Women's MITB match.

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    655 Post(s)

I don't know why the money in the bank match 2 left me somewhat underwhelmed. But I figured Carmella would find a way to win. Good crowd in san diego

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    677 Post(s)

I don't know why the money in the bank match 2 left me somewhat underwhelmed. But I figured Carmella would find a way to win. Good crowd in san diego

I once dropped my waffle at a party on the beach. About 10 people rushed to help me pick it up. Now, that was a good crowd and sandy Eggo.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3062 Post(s)

I'm glad Carmella won again. It's the right choice.

It's weird because that match played out almost the exact same way as the original match. The only thing I was expecting in the MITB PPV was a huge bump from James Ellsworth. I have no idea why they didn't do that in the 1st match. I do have to say one thing though... Natalya taking HERSELF out of the match to fight with Charlotte outside was just plain stupid to see. From a wrestlers standpoint, why would you take yourself out knowing that someone can climb it to win?

Another minor gripe is that when Randy Orton let Jinder Mahal pick the stipulation for the WWE Title match as long as he get one more shot at Jinder. Well, Jinder picked a Punjabi Prison match and right away we see a video package on it, explaining what the match is. So the WWE crew already knew what match Jinder was going to pick? Little things like that bug me, but from a TV standpoint, I understand why.

All in all, it was a good Smackdown Live. I really wish they would give Tye Dillinger and American Alpha a chance. They just waste too much time with nonsense like The Usos and New Day rapping or that opening promo last night, talking about all the matches we already know about. That's 15 minutes they wasted when it could have been given to other wrestlers.

Rink Dawg

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    655 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    It's weird because that match played out almost the exact same way as the original match. The only thing I was expecting in the MITB PPV was a huge bump from James Ellsworth. I have no idea why they didn't do that in the 1st match. I do have to say one thing though... Natalya taking HERSELF out of the match to fight with Charlotte outside was just plain stupid to see. From a wrestlers standpoint, why would you take yourself out knowing that someone can climb it to win?
    I thought the exact same thing. Charlotte by the way still has some of the best facial expressions.

Breezango are growing more on me. I was slow to come around. But come on, the ascension grabbing the eddie money tickets was classic..